Chapter 1 - A new start?

The girl wakes up in a strange room and starts to panic the room was white and light blue. She then realised she was in a hospital room, she looked around for some clothes to put on then she heard the door being opened so she jumped back in bead and sat up making it looked like she had just woken up.
Boys POV
When I opened the door I saw her sat up in bed and it looked like she had only been awake for a few minutes.
"Umm.... So... How are you feeling?" why I am stuttering this isn't like me
The girl then looked over at me her eyes were navy blue they look cool
"I... Um... I'm ok now, my I ask what umm.. How I got here?" She looked so confused and helpless like a little puppy dog.
"I was driving back from a vacation trip when I saw you collapse next to the road and started to cry, I felt bad for you and I thought you needed help so I took you to the nearest hospital" I wonder why she was covered in blood when I found her.
"Ummm... Do you-"
"I'm fine as soon as I can I will get the hell out of this place" she said it like she needed to go some where. After finding her on the road I would like to know if there is a reason she was ignoring me. I showed her a bag and put I down on the bed.
"I have brought some cloths for you, I don't know your size so I just guesses and they are my ex cloths that she left. I would have throw them away but I thought you could use them." She looked surprised and confused.
"Oh... Um... Thank you, umm..what's your name?" She asked politely which surprised me and was a little timed because I didn't like my name so I gave her my nickname instead.
"It's Al what's yours?" I feel do shy around her I don't know why though. She sounded so sweet and innocent and her name sounds so cute.
"My name is umm.. Don't laugh ok" I nodded
"It's Rose ok." she sounded so upset with her name and really innocent.
"It's a nice name, by the way do you have a place to stay because of you don't my room mate moved out a couple of weeks a go so I have a spar room." Her eyes looked up they were shining and the navy blue lightened slightly as I said that.
"If you don't mind then yes please" it looked like she had a faint smile on her. I gave her the cloths and left the room so she could get changed.
Roses POV
I can't believe he asked me to stay with him I doesn't even know him. I got out of bed and pulled the clothes out of the bag he left on the Bed for me and I put then on. It felt weird wearing another woman's cloths. I looked around for the cloths I had on before and I found then I pulled our me a wooden stick and my ankle holder and put it on with the wooden stick next to my ankle.
"Ok I'm ready Al" his name is so cool I wish my name was.
"Ok I'm coming in" he said opening the door and looked at me smiling, I blushed lightly. Then realised I was showing emotion which is bad right now I looked at him and he took my had and took me to the reception and I was discharged
I got in his car and he took me to his house, for some reason I felt like I could trust him. I just hope 'he' isn't following me.