The Enduring Prison Sacrament...

"Nope, didn't sound as good as it was in my head.", said the blue eyed woman.
"I told you 'The Meeting' isn't a very good name.", said the purple eyed woman.
"Will you guys stop your bickering.", said the red eyed woman, who probably hushed me.
"And here we go again!", cried the Black eyed man.
"Nice to meet you all?", interrupted The Stranger. 

The room was quite big with the ceiling as a bulb!! The floor was with a warm black mattress and there was a   high risen semi-circular table in front of me. At the extreme ends were the Red eyed woman and 'The Stranger'. Besides the Red eyed woman was the Brown eyed man and besides my so called 'Friend' was the Purple eyed woman. At the centre there was a big chair besides whom were remaining two. On the right, from my point of view, was the Black eyed man, besides the Purple eyed woman and on the left was the Blue eyed woman, besides the Brown eyed man. All the members of the so-called 'The Meeting', including 'The Stranger', were now wearing a black hooded jacket, black gloves, black shoes and even strange black pants, I wondered what was it with the color black, only their shining colourful eyes were visible.
The walls were wooden. Surprisingly when I turned back the room ended immediately. There was neither a door nor a window. Just a large advance machine on one corner of the room which provided air from God knows where!

"Hush now! All of you! He is coming.", ordered the Brown eyed man.
There was a sudden silence in the room and a portal, of the same kind which we used, opened behind the large chair. From it stepped out a black figure with black shoes and a long black coat and another hooded jacket but he strangely had no eyes or what it seemed to me. It was pitch black inside the hood of the 5'11'' tall man. He walked forward and then seated himself on the large chair in the center. Now, I felt left out...I was wearing a brown suit.

Then he started to stare at me, I guess, along with a rhythmic tapping of his fingers on the table.
" I guess you must be the leader? I want an explanation. I'm confused... very confused", I said , breaking a long silence.
Then he replied with a deep, loud and firm voice, "You'll get your explanation in a while. All doubts will vanish. Let us decide your fate."
" Fate!? What fate are they talking about?" I  wondered and also realising they'll never hurry it up *sigh*.
I remained quiet for a while to listen what they would discuss, but to my surprise the next thing I heard was, "Okay... Then its decided."
"What's decided? Tell me now!" I said finally loosing my patience, I hate waiting.
"Calm down and just sleep." said the purple eyed woman.

Then suddenly I felt a jerk in my head and I became unconscious. After a while, I suddenly woke up in a prison like area lit by torches. It was in a long corridor just like the one in castles of monarchs with weary stone pillars under the ground on which propagated the green mosses and algae.
"Hello! Anyone here?" I questioned and my voice echoed, but there was no reply. I kept screaming for about twenty minutes straight but in vain. Then I sat there observing the cell. It had dark corners and about 15cm thick slab attached in the wall where probably a delinquent sleeps.
"Oh! Why did I go to him? Even though my life was miserable, it was peaceful. No strangers, no portals, no nothing!", I regretted aloud.

Finally, I decided to sit there ,with my arms on my folded legs and my head down ,and waited for someone to come even if it was not to rescue me. There wasn't a single soul in there except me, not even another prisoner.  After hours and hours of sitting still, I got hungry and thirsty. 
I yelled at top of my lungs," I'm hungry and thirsty! Now, please, someone come!"
All of sudden, I heard metal clanging and a knight, wearing an iron armor, came into view. It had bread on one arm and a small Mashak in one of its arm. It was walking like a machine. Then it threw the bread and Mashak inside the cell one by one. I quickly engulfed it, I was as hungry as a bear in spring! The knight , however turned and vanished into the dark abyss of the corridor. 

After a while, I lost all hope of someone coming to free me so I started investigating the cell. It was dark so I took a torch from the nearby pillar by sticking my hand out and by a little force was able to acquire it inside the cell through the prison bars. First, I searched the walls with the torch for any loose stones but there weren't any instead I found one of the wall to be full of non-positional numeric system. When I counted them it lasted just a few weeks. Then I examined the floor for holes there weren't any. It seemed I was stuck there, until I asked for water. The knight brought another Mashak and gave it to me but this time as it turned around to go, I noticed a key hanging from its belt. I knew then that will be my way out of this abyss but the problem was...how? The mechanic knight would stand a few feet away from the cell, far enough to keep my hand out of reach. I had no other object then two Mashaks and a torch light. I had no  sharp object to cut the Mashak and make an object long enough. I tried with just the torch light and Mashak individually but it was still not enough.Now two options remained, either lure the knight nearer or try tearing the Mashaks with my bare hands.I tried tearing but it was in vain, my hands didn't have enough strength and the knight wouldn't hear anything except my need of water and food!