Chapter 4

Cass grunts in frustration loudly in the cafe making everyone staring at her. Cass realises that everyone giving her the creep stare, she apologies to them.

"What's the matter, Aunt Cass? Having problem with your phone?" Ask his infamous genius nephew that named Hiro Hamada sitting with university friends also his and his brother best friends, Gogo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred.

"Hiro. Be honest with me! Am i look....old?" Ask the woman in the early 30s to her 14 years old nephew.

"What!? Where did that come from? Why are you asking that weird question?" Ask Hiro flabbergasted.

"Nothing it's just i was playing this app called Thunder? And alot of old men message me, bombard me with lots of messages. I don't know what to do!"

"Since when the great Aunt Cass start playing dating app? I thought that you dislike dating?" Ask Hiro.

"Really aunt Cass? Wow that is new" said Gogo unfazed. "First time for everything right aunt Cass?" Said Wasabi try to enlighten her.

"Please Hiro. This is serious. I don't know what do i have to do." Plead Cass.

"Okay2 relax Aunt Cass. Just reply back to them. It's that simple. Isn't that that you want?"

"I know but the problem is all of them are above 40s! I'm only 32 Hiro!" Said Cass quite loud.

The group laughs hearing her yelp. They covering their mouths and faces to avoid being rude to her including Hiro. After Hiro finished his laugh, he comforts her aunty in stress.

"It's up to you aunt Cass. If you like one of them, you just reply back. No need to reply to all of them. Just follow your heart and don't do what your heart says no. Maybe one of them might be your true love?" Said Hiro.

"Well3 look at my little love dr~ how did you know all of this stuff? Do you already have someone you like~?" Tease Cass back.

"No! Of course not! I'm just saying. And please forget everything i said earlier! Come on guys let's go!"said Hiro embarrassed.

"Awww thanks Hiro" said Cass while oinching his nephew and give him the biggest hug to him. Then they all leave her.

She returns to her her phone, scrolling her Tinder being bombarded by so many friend requests and love notes. She's swiping her phone like crazy trying to find a match that she finds the best and acceptable. But none of them are closer to her age. Many of them are above 40 and some of them in their 50s.

The iconic Lucky Cat Cafe bell rings as new customers enters the cafe. She heard the bell and stop looking at her ohone and focus at the customer.

She turns her head to the customer and raise her eyebrows with a smile as she met the familiar face.

"Back at it again huh, Mr Lennox?" Ask Cass friendly to the huge man.

"The coffee's good. Closer to my liking. And your cafe is quite near my workplace" explain the man.

"Ohh. Well do you want a latte with heavy cream?" Ask Cass about his preferred drink.

"That would be lovely" the man accepts it politely. "Coming right up!" Said Cass enthusiastic.

After putting the latte in front of him, she ask him out of curiosity. "May i ask? What did you do for a living? You seems like a police or soldier. Because of you know, your hunk body. Or am i just spewing nonsense? Hehehe".

Lennox smiles." I used to be a police officer but i quit to do something else. Maybe later i share with you what is it if you don't mind".

"No problem. And i knew it that you are a police. Err well ex-police. You physique gave it away. You must be hard to blend in right. I bet i can spot you miles away. Not that it looked gross. It's actually a good look on you."

Lennox chuckles as she rambles about him. Cass realises he chuckles at her she stop rambles in embarrassment. "Im sorry. It's just a habit of me to keep talking. I raise  my nephews so i kinda just nags on them."

"No worries. I understand. Please, don't stop talking. People might think you sick or something. Just be yourself. Here's the money. Keep the change." Said him as he leaves the money on the table.

Cass take the money and just staring at him until he disappears from her eyes.

Then out of nowhere, Sayaka jumps her. " Hey Cass!". Cass jumped by her suprise is nagging at her.

"Okay2. Relax Cass. I was just playing around. Btw who's the handsome man? Lately he's coming here often. Your new target?" Tease Sayaka.

"What?! No! Don't be ridiculous! He's just one of the regular customer. And customers are precious." Nags her

Sayaka rolls her eyes."Anything you say Cass.. just don't be tangled with him and prove me right~ ".

"Don't worry. It won't happen ". Said Cass confidently without knowing what the future aholds.