Chapter 12

(I decided to bring this pic back for the last few chapters of the book so enjoy also tysm for the support on this story, I still have lots to plan out, so sorry it's taking forever in a fuckin year <3)

"Y/n, you ok?" 

You started fluttering your eyes open to see Tengen.

"Are you alright?" Tengen asked helping you sit up

"Yeah, I was just tired" you say moving your hair out your face. 

"Your puffy eyes tell me otherwise" Tengen said sitting Infront of you "Wanna tell me what's wrong?" 

"Nothing, nothing's wrong" You reply putting your head down.

Tengen could tell you were lying very easily. He took one hand and lifted up your chin and looked into your eyes.

"It's not flashy to lie y'know, obviously somethings wrong" Tengen said.

You felt like you wanted to cry but you were blushing for the most part. You've never noticed how pretty Tengen's eyes were until now as he stared into your eyes.

"If you need to cry Y/n I'm here" Tengen sighed "Obviously you're not gonna say anything so what's the point of forcing it out of you" Tengen said closing his eyes.

Tengen took his hand off your chin and sighed again until he felt a hug around him. He opened his eyes to see you hugging him with tears forming out of your eyes.

"Please don't be mad" you say holding him

Tengen wrapped his arms around you and smiled.

"Who said I was mad at you?" Tengen asked comforting you.

For the next few minutes, you had cried in Tengen's arms as he comforted you. A few moments later, you had fell asleep once again.

"Y/n, are you feeling alright?" Tengen asked holding you close towards his chest.

He heard no response, with the thought of you were sleeping. He then looked outside to see it was still the afternoon, Tengen picked you up and brought you to your room and set you down on your bed to rest. Hours pass as you woke up during sunset to the smell of food cooking. You fluttered your eyes open and looked around to see you were in your room, you got out of bed and walked out of the room to see Tengen in the kitchen with boxes in bags.

"What are the bags about?" You ask.

Tengen flinched at the fact you were standing there randomly. 

"They're food for us, I didn't think you'd be up" Tengen said handing you a bowl of rice.

"Thanks" you say.

"I plan on going to find the demon that took Zenitsu and find my wives, would you like to tag along?" Tengen asked you.

You were still sad yes, but if Zenitsu is actually dead he wouldn't want you to stop being a demon slayer.

"I'll start evacuating everyone once I get done eating and showering" you say getting a drink.

"By then I hope to have the others safe" Tengen said sitting down.

"I hope the boys did the right choice and left, cause if not it's at risk that we'll lose someone else that we both deeply care about" you say.

"They may be stubborn, but I do care for them" Tengen spoke.

You and Tengen talked for a bit until he headed out to start the plan as you got in a shower as your clothes were washing in the washer in dryer. Once your clothes were done and dry and your hair was dry you but, on your boots, and grabbed your sword and headed for the door. You look over in Tengen's room that was near the entrance of the house to see an angle necklace.

'If it's my last day here on earth, I better make this fight worth it.' you think to yourself 

And with that you walked out of the house and started running.