Chapter: 4 The Kiss

Monty: "I- am so sorry I wasn't thinking I'm so sor-" Monty started to apologize but was cut off....

Because Freddy had kissed him....on the lips.

Freddy had kissed Monty....on the LIPS!

Monty's face went bright red when Freddy kissed him. He absolutely didn't expect to get kissed by Freddy Fazbear himself. "His lips are so soft~..." He thought of himself. Freddy broke the kiss and leaned back to look at Monty. His face immediately went bright red.

Freddy: "O- oh my god! Monty I'm so sorry I understand if you're mad at me, I'm so so-" Freddy frantically tried to apologize but was silenced but Monty kissed him this time.

Monty: "I- it's okay Fazbear~, I quite liked that actually~" he said while breaking the kiss and chuckling.

Freddy went bright red and started at the floor. Monty started to laugh and freddy flustered reaction, which he found adorable.

"I can't believe I kissed him....I mean, we just met! And I kissed him!" Freddy thought to himself. "...but to be honest....I kinda don't regret doing it...his lips were so soft...and it honestly just felt....so right to do..."

Monty started to ruffle up freddys hair again and Freddy went as red as a tomato to Monty touch.

Monty: "Your hair is so soft and curly!" He said in awe and started to scratch behind Freddy bear's ear.

Freddy Let out a quiet moan at that.

Freddy: "T- those are sensitive monty~..." He said, even more flustered now.

Monty: "Oh are they?~"

Monty goes to touch them again but just then the door automatically opens and Roxy and Chica run into the room.

Chica: "MONTY GOLF IS UP NOW!" she said in excitement.

Chica: "You guys want to go play a game of golf with me and Roxy?"

Monty: "Hell ya!" He said in joy.

Monty grabs Freddy's hand and runs out of his room and down the hallway while Roxy and Chica try to keep up with them. Monty leads Freddy past Fazer Blast, Roxy Raceway, Bonnie Bowl, El Chips, and then finally, they are standing at the entrance to Monty Golf.

Monty: "Ready to go play some golf, Fazdaddy?~" Monty said, somewhat seductively.

Freddy face went bright red at the nickname "Fazdaddy" but he shook his head yes and walk inside Monty Golf, still holding Monty's hand. The girls quickly followed behind them, luckily not hearing Monty call Freddy "Fazdaddy".

Monty checked them all in at the register and handed each one of them a golf ball and club from the basket.

Monty: "Ready to get all your asses kicked in golf?!-" Monty asked enthusiastically.

Roxy rolled her eyes and smirked.

Roxy "Plu-ease," She scoffed. "Everyone knows "Im the best" so I'm naturally gonna beat you and everyone else at this." She said as she did a sassy hair flip

Monty: "Sure Rox, whatever you say." As he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

Monty grabbed Freddy's hand again and they all walked on the elevator that would take them into the attraction, "Monty Golf".