[HOPE] The Crown Prince's Belly Dancer

Reviewer: fataldestiny-

Author: Mila_333

I loved this story! It was different from what I'd normally read and I'm glad I got the chance to read it!

Title and cover: 17/20 - The cover is a bit basic. I love the image, it really gives me an idea of what's going on, but the font doesn't really go with the rest of it.
Blurb: 10/10 -  I love the blurb! I think it really represents the story and it's very interesting. It really makes me want to read the story.

Plot development: 50/50 - The first chapter already had me hooked. I really enjoyed the pacing, it wasn't too fast and it wasn't too slow. It gradually built up into a beautiful, interesting and slightly complicated story.

Grammar and vocabulary: 19/20: I did find a few mistakes, but not too many!
Writing style: 10/10 - The writing style was quite different from mine and it gave me ideas on how I could improve my stories too!

Characters: 10/10 - It was really interesting to see Eira grow throughout the story. I really loved her character arch!

Total: 116/120: I really enjoyed the story! The writing style was really cool and different from mine and it was so cool to see Eira grow! The cover was a bit basic, but I loved the image and the title! Overall an amazing story!