𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

My eyes followed Stiles as he paced back and forth across the floor. "Malia and Scott?! Seriously?" he exclaimed, running his hands through his messy hair. I raised an eyebrow at the lanky man and chuckled. "What's so hard to believe? Malia has been checking him out for a couple of months now," I pointed out, sitting on his bed with one leg crossed over the other, leaning back on my hands. "It's just that Malia is my ex, and I figured it might happen, but I don't... it's just a bit weird," Stiles concluded, coming to a stop.

"Don't you think it's also weird for Scott to see us dating? We've all been friends since we were little. I mean, you remember his reaction when he saw the line of hickeys from my neck to the top of my tits," I explained, pausing for a moment. "Thank you, by the way," I added with an eye roll. Stiles smiled sheepishly and walked over to me. He leaned down and placed a soft peck on my lips. "You're welcome. I'd do it again. I probably will do it again," he smirked proudly, his finger tracing the now fading marks he had left on me.

I rolled my eyes again and shook my head. "You're such a loser," I laughed, lifting one hand to push him playfully. Seizing the opportunity, Stiles wrapped his arm around me and tackled me flat onto the bed. "You're loser," he retorted, peppering me with kisses from my face down to my neck. I giggled uncontrollably, using both hands to try and push him off. A light squeal escaped me as his free hand began tickling my side. "S-stop!" I managed to say between laughs, attempting to wiggle away.

The door to Stiles' room suddenly opened, causing both of us to look over. My face was bright red from laughing, little giggles escaping me as Stiles paused and grinned at the figure in the doorway. "Sorry, am I interrupting something?" Scott spoke, raising an eyebrow at us. "No! Save me! I'm being attacked!" I joked, making Stiles roll his eyes at me. "Yeah, I see that. Anyway, do you guys know if we can still buy tickets to the dance this weekend?" Scott asked, smirking at us. "No clue, I wasn't planning on going," I answered honestly as Stiles finally released his hold on me.

I sat up, noticing the shocked expression on Stiles' face. "What? You have to go! It's our last dance in high school!" I puffed out my cheeks in protest. "And yes, you have until Friday to buy tickets," Stiles responded to our friend standing in the doorway. "Well, I didn't go to the winter formal, why would I go to this?" I shrugged, picking at my nails absentmindedly.

Stiles frowned at me. "You are going with me," he stated firmly, making me laugh. "I don't have a dress, or a ticket, Stiles," I pointed out. "You can get a dress, but you do have a ticket. I bought them yesterday," he responded. A light blush flushed my cheeks as I smiled and nodded. "Okay, fine. I'll buy a dress," I agreed, surprised that he had already taken care of the tickets. "Malia doesn't have a dress either. You can shop together," Scott chimed in, taking a seat in Stiles' desk chair.

"Okay, cool. I'll text her," I nodded, smiling at the teen wolf. "Now, that can't be the only reason you came here," Stiles joked, making Scott shake his head. "No, it's not. Derek asked for our help," he sighed, looking down at his hand. "With what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "He has a situation..." he began, his gaze shifting between myself and Stiles.

*****

Turns out this situation was bigger than Scott had explained. "A fucking Kanima?!" I yelled, instinctively backing slightly into Stiles. "I think it's a Chimera, actually," Scott responded, looking at the creature tied up in Derek's loft. It turned out that this thing was trying to kill Derek. "Derek... What did you do?" I hissed, studying the creature. It had blue skin, similar to Kate's supernatural form, but it also had the claws and tail of a Kanima, and teeth in its palms like a Wendigo. Its black eyes held an evil smirk across its lips. I sighed, tilting my head slightly. "What's the plan here?" Scott asked, looking at Derek, who held a box of items. "We need to get information about who created this thing," Derek replied simply, pulling out items from the box.

"Have you tried asking it without torture?" I asked a bit snippily at the older wolf. "Yes, I've tried, and I got nothing," he muttered, looking through each tool. I sighed and walked up to the tied-down creature. "You are a weird thing, aren't you?" I muttered, studying its features. It hissed immediately, making me jump a little. "Fuck off with your shit," I said, placing my hand on my chest. "Witch," it hissed harshly. "Kill the witch," it suddenly said, making everyone in the room look at it. "Excuse you!" I scoffed. "There will be no killing of the witch," I pouted, crossing my arms. I bent down to be eye level with the struggling Chimera. "Steph! Back away!" Stiles said nervously. "Just for threatening me, let me bewitch you," I said, referencing the old show. I attempted to wiggle my nose, and to everyone's surprise, the struggling Chimera turned back into its human form.

I huffed and turned away, walking toward my boyfriend. "Stupid bitch," I muttered. Scott's eyes were wide as he looked at the Chimera and then back at me. "Did... did you know you could do that?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. Derek looked pleasantly surprised, a small smirk on his lips. "Do what? Oh, that? No, not at all. I was trying to paralyze him," I admitted as Stiles wrapped his arm around my shoulders, offering support and comfort.

"I wonder how long that will last," Stiles said, tilting his head slightly at the Chimera. Derek walked up to the man, stun gun in hand. "Alright, who are you, and who sent you?" Derek asked, pacing in front of the creature. The man looked up at him, hate in his eyes. "Fuck you," he spat, eyeing the rest of us. Derek shocked him, and the man's head tilted. "Let's try that again... Who are you, and who sent you?" Derek said with a little more aggression. The man seemed to stare at me, making me slightly uncomfortable.

The man somehow avoided the questions for about an hour before he finally gave in. "Henry," he said, spitting out blood. Derek may have punched him a few times, hard. "I was sent by a woman. She wants all of you dead," he said, blood dripping from his nose and a black eye forming. "Why?" I asked, my brows creasing in confusion. "Because..." he started, spitting out more blood. I guess Derek hit him harder than I thought. "Because of you, witch," he hissed, struggling in his bondage once again.

"Who is she?" Derek yelled, a growl escaping his throat. I stared at Henry with a mixture of confusion and concern. Who could want us dead because of me? What did I do to put the people I care about in danger? Stiles snapped me out of my daze, a frown on his face. "What's wrong?" he asked quietly. I glanced back at the Chimera and then at my boyfriend. "Why me? What did I do?" I muttered quietly, feeling a wave of guilt and fear wash over me.

"Her name is Danielle!" the beaten man yelled back at Derek, desperate to make him stop torturing him. "Danielle Brown. She's a witch herself," he hissed, his eyes still fixed on me. I turned away from all of them and walked to the small kitchen area in the loft. Stiles spoke softly, following me. "Hey..." he said, his voice filled with concern.

"Stiles, why would another witch care about me? I haven't done anything!" I said, my voice quivering with a mix of frustration and fear for my friends' safety. Tears welled up in my eyes as I struggled to make sense of the situation.

"I don't know," Stiles replied, gently taking my hands in his. "But we will figure it out. We will stop her." He pulled me into his embrace, wrapping his arms around me tightly. I buried my face in his chest, seeking comfort and reassurance. My arms instinctively wrapped around his waist, holding him close.

"I hope we can stop her..." I mumbled, my voice filled with a mixture of hope and anxiety. Intrusive thoughts raced through my mind, intensifying my fear.

.
.
.
.
.
This was a horrible filler lmfao

dont be a silent reader! <3 vote and comment 

Written 1/14/23
Edited 4/6/23