Chapter 17 |Later On|

Hello fellow readers just wanted to let you know that this will be the last chapter of the book! I would like to thank you all who have enjoyed this book and for supporting me as I complete this fever dream. Now let's all enjoy this last chapter together! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV: 

The ROR and myself are walking back to their frat house and still holding hands with Johnny or at least trying to, can't say I really want to hold his hand after everything. I look at my phone and just look at some random photos I took during the year "What a year right?" Johnny say pulling me from my thoughts "Yeah I'd say so" I say in a monotone voice. Johnny look down at the ground and sighs, "Even though you didn't win I'm still proud of you" I said looks at him. Johnny turns his head to me and smiles then goes to kiss me, I let him and I slither my hands around his waist. We pull away and go back to walking "Where are we going?" I ask to the group "We gonna see Sully and ask him if we wants to rejoin ROR" I hear Chet say. After that I mostly blank out throughout the whole thing, however I'm pulled out from my wonderland as I hear a loud alarm go off. I try my best to cover my ears as I see Sully run towards the door construction facility, Johnny looks at my pain and helps me cover my ears. I push him away and quickly fly while following Sully "What happened I thought they won?" I think in my mind as I run behind Sully. We stop where a group of people are looking at a door lab, Sully and I squish past them and look at the OK squad worried. "What is going on?" I ask quickly "Mike went in the door to the human world after he found out Sully put Mikes sim on easy mode!" Art says glancing at Sully who looks distort. I whip my head at Sully and yell "YOU DID WHAT?!" before I could say more Don cuts me off "Sully you have to help Mike he could die in there!" he exclaims and Sully seem to agree. "But how are we going to get past the security guards?" I ask confused, "Just leave it to the Master of Sales" Don says whipping out his business card. As Don distracts the guards and gets harshly pushed to the wall Sully runs past the security guards and goes to open the door. 

"Sullivan, don't go in there!" Hardscrabble says in distress but Sully ignores her and goes in anyway. "Please be safe locos" I say in my head as I wait with everyone else, after some time Johnny comes rushing in and sees me. "Y/N!" he says quickly hugging me and caressing my hair "I heard what's going on I'm glad you didn't go inside" he says softly in my ear, I smile and snuggle against his head. "I'm just worried about the boys I hope they are okay-" all of a sudden I hear a scream coming from the door, I turn my attention and walk closer to the glass. More screams start going off and the scream cans start shaking and filling up, the lights start flicking as the red light on the door starts to shake finally another loud scream happens. The door explodes and the glass shatters as Johnny grabs me and crotches covering my head from the flying glass, once everything calms down everyone slowly comes up. Sully and Mike are seen on the floor cover in debris and Hardscrabble starts to have a small convocation as she is dumbfounded as to how this happened. However, Child Detection Agency blast through to the lab and takes Mikes and Sully away as students start to yell angrily. The OK squad and myself walk up to Sully and Mike relieved that they are both okay, "Some show you put there" I say among the others. I start to walk further away from them with Johnny as my ears are bleeding slightly, I go back to the frat house with him and clean up as I head to bed nothing wanting to live anymore of today. 

꧁༺Time Skip Next Morning brought to you by Thorin Oakensheild ༻꧂

I woke up and began my day while reflecting about yesterday...so much as happen in one year it's hard to ignore the events that took place. I put on my outfit and and kiss Johnny on the head as I leave to the OK frat house just outside of the campus.