Sunlight Scripture part 2

As some of the warriors looked back, Touch Me lifted the body he was carrying and shook it to signal them to return to retrieve the body of their captain, he believed they would return for the body, but they did not return, or rather, they could not return, something pierced the chest of the vanguard warriors in an instant.

The warriors were knocked out one by one by attacks that were presumably magical.

It was amazing that there was magic in this world, but it was so sad that the warriors seemed to have died because of him.

After a while, there was no one to carry Gazef's body to the Kingdom anymore.

Due to the sudden death of his captain, all the warriors who were fleeing in a panic, were killed by an unidentified group of magic casters.

Touch Me decided to leave Gazef's body in the village. It would be an insult to the deceased, to take the body to the battlefield.

'The rest of the body, including this person, must be recovered and buried together with the villagers.' Feeling a bitter sensation Touch Me returned to the village center.

After carefully placing Gazef's headless corpse on top of the pile, Touch Me determined how many enemies were approaching.

Surprisingly, Yggdrasil's skills were activated in a more three-dimensional sense at this place.

The number of people approaching, and the number of summoned angels were vaguely represented in Touch Me's mind.

The total number of enemies coming here is 40 magic casters and 24 angels. The level of the possible enemy should not be high, they should not even be level 50.

The angels they summoned are very weak, I know they can be summoned with third tier magic, these angels were used as tanks at low levels.

'But what should I do...?' I feel responsible for the death of the warriors and could annihilate the mysterious magic casters without a trace, but this is not a game, it is desirable to avoid unnecessary deaths.

Ever since he came to this strange world, Touch Me has been in agony for the blood spilled by innocents, that was a strong rejection of his dream of all people having a just life.

'If I had known this, I would have let the Kingdom Warriors arrest me without saying anything before.'

So at least that could have been avoided.

I don't know much about this world yet, but if I think about the villagers who were being killed or the warriors who had just been killed suddenly, it might be a world where killing is very frequent, maybe the punishment for murder is low.

Perhaps, if I prove that it was by accident, parole would be possible after the destruction of an entire village? Those kinds of delusions went through Touch Me's mind.

However, I can't keep lamenting about the past. I must find a specific way to respond to the current situation.

'I'll collect some information and figure out what to do based on that.' Touch Me took a deep breath and walked towards the group of magic casters. He would solve problems head on, that would be the basic attitude of an apostle of justice.

The members of the Sunlight Scripture of the Slane Theocracy frowned as they headed toward the village.

The village was in a more terrible state than it appeared from afar. The closer they got to the entrance to the village, the stronger the smell of blood became.

"Captain, this village is so sinister. Would Gazef really be in a place like this?"

"Don't make me repeat myself, it could be some colony of Semi-Humans or monsters that have turned this village into ruins.