The Bathtub

They waited at the police station for more that an hour, Gus called his dad twice but he didn't reply, so Jonathan called his mom and luckly Joyce replied.

After waiting for almost two hours she showed up with Hopper.

<<Hey, Jonathan? Jesus... what happened? >> She asked, looking at her son.

<<I'm fine>> Jonathan replied.

<<Why are they wearing handcuffs?>> Joyce asked, pointing to the two teenagers.

<<Well, this boys assaulted a police officer, that's why >> Callahan, a cop, replied.

<<Take them off>> Joyce ordered.

<<I'm afraid I cannot do that>> He replied.

<<Take them off!>> Joyce yelled this time.

<<You heard her, take 'em off>> Hopper said from behind.

<<Chief, I get everyone's emotional here, but there's something you need to see>> Another cop said.

<<Ok, let's go, oh and Grace?>> Hopper looked over his daughter who was still by Gus's side.

<<Yeah?>>

<<I need to talk to you later>> After that he followed his colleagues.

He came back some minutes later with a box, the same box the four teens filled with weapons.

<<What is this?!>> Joyce asked her son, watching inside of the box.

<<Why don't you ask your son? We found it in his car >> Hopper replied and glanced over Jonathan.

<<What?>>

<<Why are you going thought my car?>> Jonathan asked.

<<Is that the real question you should be asking right now?>> Hopper got closer to the boy and then he glanced over the other teens.

<<I wanna see you in my office, you too blondie>> He pointed over his daughter.

<<You won't belive us>> Grace said.

<<Why don't you give me a try?>>

   ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪☆▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jonathan showed Hopper the photo he took of the monster the night Barb disappeared.

<<You say blood draws this thing?>> Hopper asked, examining the picture.

<<We don't know>> Jonathan replied.

<<It's just a theory>> Nancy added.

Joyce asked to speak with her son alone and Hopper decided to talk to his daughter.

<<Grace I am worried.>> Hopper admitted.

<<Oh you're worried? I  am worried dad, you destroyed our house and disappeared, you haven't called in days, you have me no explanation and you are worried>> Grace scoffed.

<<Ok, listen, I am sorry, I know I fucked up ok? But you should tell me what happens into your life Grace, god>>

<<Sorry, you're right I am sorry >> She hugged him.

<<Don't be sorry, it's ok>> He gave her a kiss on her hair, like when she was a kid.

They pulled apart smiling at each other.