1: Meeting At The Basement

The next day

Outside the Shiba House, five strangers could be seen walking towards the place. The group consists of Ichigo, a orange haired Soul Reaper with a sword as long as his body, Orihime, a busty girl, Uryu, a Quincy, Chad, a tall, muscular young man, and Yoruichi, a talking black cat.

Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko: Halt, strangers!

As soon as they get closer to the house, they are stoped when Koganehiko(yellow) and Shiroganehiko (white) stands before them.

Koganehiko: Who are you?!

Shiroganehiko: You're dressed strangely! And one of you is a Soul Reaper!

Koganehiko: You're a suspicious looking lot! Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko will not let you pass!

Shiroganehiko: Go! Or you will die here!

Ichigo: *prepares to unsheathe his sword* Hmph... More gatekeepers. Soul Society's a real pain in the ass...

Before any fight could happen, Koganehiko looks down and notices Yoruichi, and gasps in surprise.

Koganehiko: M

Koganehiko: M... Master Yoruichi?!

Moments later, it cuts to them now walking down the stairs in the house.

Koganehiko: Forgive me! I have no idea they were your attendants, Master Yoruichi! I apologize for my rudeness!

Ichigo's thoughts: (-_-) We're not attendants.

Uryu's thoughts: These stairs start right behind the front door... This really is a strange house... I wonder how you get to the second floor... 💧

Koganehiko: How impressive! A great person with a great heart!

Soon, they reach the bottom and in front of sliding doors.

Koganehiko: Please wait here for a moment.

Kukaku (off screen): Koganehiko?

Koganehiko: Y...Yes!