resistances

i gonnad say all jason share theses resistances...there gonnad been special cases when some jason have an extra restances from the mothers..but for now this are the ones the jason's get from ragna

Resistant to the Following: Poison Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Biological Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (Can resist the effects of Seithr, which is poisonous, can induce addiction and deteriorate bodies, as well as reducing the power of others), Memory Manipulation (Can resist the effects of Cauldron and/or Boundary, which erases memories), Chaos Manipulation (Resist the Boundary, which turns everything into a spiraling chaos), Void Manipulation/Existence Erasure and Corruption (Type 2) (Can resist the effects of the boundary, which can erase those that enters it, and corrupt them beyond recovery in a similar fashion to what happened to Arakune), Technology Manipulation (Is unaffected by the effects of Seithr, which can mess with technology), Corrosion Inducement (Resists getting corroded by the Cauldron), Time Manipulation (Can resist the effects of Cauldron and/or Boundary, which stops time by existing), Mind Manipulation and Information Manipulation (Able to resist the boundary/cauldron, which when entered or get closed, will result in taking infinite information and memories, dating across beginning of time and all possibilities), Heat Manipulation (Is unfazed by the intense heat from a cauldron), Transmutation (Despite not being a chosen, he's unaffected by the Embryo's effect to turn everything into seithr), Clairvoyance (Is outside of the flow of the tale in the Dark War to the point that he can alter the outcome without being noticed by others with clairvoyant powers),Paralysis Inducement (Can fight a Black Beast without getting paralyzed with its presence), Spatial Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation (Able to tank Bolverk), Fear Manipulation (Can fight Azrael without being affected by the Fear), Disease Manipulation (Can resist the Black Beast's power, who's mere existence caused the Union Virus in Xblaze), Power Absorption (Can fight the Black Beast without having his powers absorbed from its presence), Absolute Zero and Life Manipulation (Could withstand Yukianesa's strikes, which can freeze Azrael and erode away life), Resistance Negation (Is capable of resisting the effects of Hades Izanami's Phenomena Intervention, which is capable of affecting beings that are immune to intervention), Body Puppetry (Able to wield IDEA Engine which is the exact copy of Nox Nyctores which manipulates the user's body), Phenomena Intervention (The Azure Grimoire and the IDEA engine is able to resist Amaterasu's phenomena intervention), Sleep Manipulation (Resisted being put into a deep sleep by Shiori), Gravity Manipulation,(Can resist the Imperator's gravity pin), Perception Manipulation (Resist the effects of Ars Magus, which nullifies the senses of the user), Petrification (As someone with competent skills in Ars Magus, he should be able to replicate an Ars Magus barrier, which is stated to protect the user from said effect), Physics Manipulation (Could tanks blows from Azrael, who is so strong that he bends and breaks physics whenever he strikes), Deconstruction (Can fight the Black Beast without turning into dust from its presence), Absorption (Was able to fight the Black Beast without being absorbed in Phase Shift), Power Nullification (Capable of using the Azure Grimoire while within Celica's vicinity and when Kushinada's Lynchpin was activated), Precognition (Terumi couldn't read him), Death Manipulation (Could resist the effect of the Immortal Breaker), Soul Manipulation, Healing and Regeneration Negation (Up to High-Godly; Unaffected by strikes from a Nox Nyctores, which has similar properties to the Azure Grimoire and Magic, can even withstand blows from Hazama's Azure, which is superior to his own azure, which is stronger than the Nox Nyctores' regen negation capabilities, which surpasses Ars Magus, weapons that are capable of killing the Black Beast, a creature that has the ability of Self-Observation, which is what Terumi used to regenerate from Hakumen's Time Killer)

yeah if op powers's wasn't enough they have op resistances..and this is from ragna side!!!..the mothers's are extra

olso i gonnad metion the resistances from the mother's side from now on..since...well is gonnad been an wall of text if i add both and no way you people are actually gonnad read it all