The meet up (chapter 2)

As I went to slide I landed On full of a pit of plastic balls and so I crawled into the back side of the slide hide behind those peachish castles and called it my beatifull home!, As I was getting ready to draw I heard the other children coming and I heard a robot? Talking to the children.. it's probably a daycare worker robot like those robots who performs at the stage so I climb up to see the robot and I saw it was a sun shaped and it noticed me so I quickly hidden in my little spot and just draw as I was drawing the sun robot came to me saying "Hello child!, Are you new here? I haven't seen you before.." then I shivered in afraid because I don't talk much to other people.. except my family.. mostly to my brother but he's at school and I have to be here since I'm still little "U-uhm.. I am new.. uhmm can I talk with you about anything?" I said with a smile and the sun robot nodded yes and sit next to me smiling so happy "so.. what's your name?" I said "Oh I'm Sundrop but call me sun sunny or anything you prefer" Sundrop said So I said"So.. Do you know anyone that can make me happy other than you  my mom,dad, and brother?" I asked to Sundrop and so he responded with "Well I have to technally turn off the lights in order to meet the person that I think you might get well with.."