~1~

◦•●◉✿ — ✿◉●•◦

Zeyla's pov

I spun while dancing with the wind, my viper wolf brothers approached with a tenacious laugh. "My brothers, I see you." I signed. My head lowered in respect, they bowed to me in exchange.

"We spotted outsiders on our land, sister, two men, one woman." My lips curved upward.

"Visitors?"  My back turned to them.

One of them growled and ran in front of me. "They are not visitors, they are sky people. Posing as Na'vi." My brother stepped towards me in anger. I eyed him before snarling at him, "Do not get angry at me, brother."

"Sister. We will be back." My elder and calmest brother, Ki'lan, bowed at me before calling for Ty'mal, the younger and angriest viperwolf disappeared with them.

While they were gone. I was heading to the waterfall to clear my head and since it was dawn, the scenery would be beautiful. I hummed a tune that my late mother used to sing to me. The great mother blessed me with the gift of connecting with animals easier than other na'vi, I thanked her for it every single day.

I found the waterfall. "Eywa, thank you for giving me this blessing." I chanted before diving into the water, lifting up to the surface and tossing my hair back in place. A few more hours had settled till a large wave splashed me in the face, I dove down to find a male na'vi with weird clothing.

My eyes darted to his state and I heard the call of my viperwolf mother. She didn't see me. And she wouldn't like it if she saw me next to any other na'vi.

"Damn it." The man spoke a different language. I couldn't understand.

Half of my face was above the surface as I tried to blend in with the water. This man must've been what Ki'lan and Ty'mal were talking about. The night had started and I was still curious about the new species, I climbed a tree and hid in it with ease.

My viperwolf brothers cornered him. "This human must leave or die." Ty'mal snapped at the fake na'vi. "Calm, brother, calm." Ki'lan reminded our angry brother.

"I don't got all night, come on!" The fake na'vi snapped.

Just as I was about to stop him everything had blurred into my brothers dying. A na'vi woman had killed them but I knew she felt sorry, as they left I jumped off the tree and my tears finally ran down my face. "Brother!" I cradled Ty'mal in my arms, his blank expression making him prove dead, I shook my head violently and went over to Ki'lan and the rest of my brothers. Before I could do anything, a hand captured my arm and I slapped it away.

Hissing at the na'vi that found me. "Who are you?" A na'vi male stoically kept his firm grip on my forearm, "Don't touch me." I fought him off of me but his strength is too great.

A seed of Eywa landed on me before more surrounded me.

"Eywa chooses you." The na'vi said. The pure spirits bouncing off of me and into the air before I tried to leave.

He grabbed my wrist and I snarled. "What do you want from me?!" Next thing I knew, two na'vi took my arm and made me follow them to another part of the forest. Suddenly, the same na'vi woman and fake na'vi were seen. "Calm, my people, calm." The woman turned to my capturer. "Why do you have a dreamwalker with you?" He growled at him pointedly.

"He has shown signs of Eywa, what about her?" I frowned when both looked at me.

"So does she." He said. I hissed at them before turning away. "Let's go." We set off to a glowing enormous tree. Some animals I knew stared me down with worry, I nodded to them till we reached the point.