❥ ❦ Jett x Reader oneshot

Requested by @Showtime-Sparkles
pp

1st Person (as always)
I stared at the ceiling of my small dorm room while my mind drifted. I haven't left my room in days, not wanting to deal with the people outside my space. I knew if I left now I would be faced with questions from just about everyone else stuck in this cruel game. I heard a loud knock at the door snapping me back to reality. "Y/N I have your dinner!" I heard a booming voice coming from the other side. It was none other than Jett Dawson, another student. Jett knew about my situation and brought my daily meals to my door. Though no matter how much he encouraged me to leave I felt overwhelming paranoia that I would die if I set foot outside this room. I stood up from my bed and walked to the door before checking the peep hole (the hole thing in doors idk what it's called). I unlocked the door and swung it open as I was greeted with a box with my name written on it. Jett handed me my food before speaking. "Hey Y/N, do you think that maybe after you're done eating you would want to go for a walk around the school? You know, get out of your room a bit?" Jett asked me while leaning against the frame. Part of me wanted to say no, but then again he was already doing me such a huge favor taking care of me. I nodded softly as Jett swiftly pulled me into a hug. I stood shocked for a couple seconds before I hugged back. "I'll be back soon enjoy your dinner Y/N", Jett said happily as he pulled away and closed the door. I smiled to myself as I sat down and ate.

~A few minutes laterr~
I slipped my shoes on and waited near the door. I kept telling myself nothing bad would happen and I'd be fine. Jett wouldn't do such a thing, right? I was startled as another loud knock rang through the door. I instantly opened the door and saw Jett eagerly standing in front of me. "You ready to go Y/N?" He asked holding out his hand. I let out a quiet "mhm" as I take his hand. I slowly step out of my room checking down the hallway. "Y/N CAME OUT OF THEIR ROOM!!", Jett shouts as I jump. I instantly hushed him as anxiety started to settle in once again. Jett just chuckled beneath his mask. "I'm sorry Y/N I just couldn't help myself", he says holding onto my arm. As we begin walking down the hall I cling onto Jett's arm tighter. He notices this before saying, "Don't worry Y/N I'll protect ya!" Jett wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. It was somewhat comforting knowing that I was safe as long as I was with him. I looked to the side while lightly blushing as my gaze fell onto his hand. Jett held onto me tight as we continued down the long halls of Eden's Garden. I lean against him taking in all his warmth. In the end Jett convinced me that leaving my room isn't as bad as I thought. Everyday we would walk together to meals and just around the school.

This is so short I'm sorry
Bro I got hit in the head by a basketball the other day at school 😭
Anyways I hope you enjoyed and next I will be doing Cassidy x Reader next
- Aubrey <3