I regret it my love....

==================================
Yadare Wednesday/
Obsessed
Angst
Modern AU
⚠️suicide⚠️
==================================

Wednesday was more closer with Enid maybe a bit to much....

Wednesday will constantly glare at anyone who try to hurt/ get to close with Enid

At first Enid saw it as sweet but now she sees it as a bit creepy and one day it changed.....

Enid was annoyed that day so she decided to go out but the goth girl had other plans....

"I am going out" said Enid the goth stood up and said "why?" The wolf got annoyed at this and snapped "YO-YOU WEDNESDAY I CANT EVEN TALK WOTH PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU SCARE THEM OFF!" Said Enid with anger in her eyes but the goth felt hurt by this but she keeped calm and said "Enid I am just trying to be a good friend" said the goth. With that it only in rage Enid more....

"WOW! HOW FUNNY" scoffed Enid "WEDNESDAY WHAT IS WORNG WITH YOU! YOU KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT YOUWILL KILL THE BECAUSE I AM CLOSE TO TOU LIKE-" Enid was got off by Wednesday " Cara mía, I promise you I only do it because I care for you"

Wednesday went to grab Enid's hand but Enid took a step back and spoke " huh?! So death treating people is a WAY TO PROTECT ME!" Enid said while raising her voice.

"NO ITS NOT I LOST SO MANY FRIENDS WEDNESDAY BECAUSE OF YOU!" Said Enid while tears started to fall

Wednesday wanted to tell her something but was inturapted by what came out of Enid's mouth....

" I want to break up....." said Enid

Wednesday chuckle at what she said she tought it was a joke, " what is so funny Wednesday" said Enid but Wednesday realized that she was being serious Wednesday's stomach dropped

"Enid pls tell me your joking right?! Enid I promise I won't sue it again pls! ENID I BE-" no matter how hard Wednesday try Enid made up her mind and with that it was officially over.......

It has been 1 week.

Enid went to her locker and saw a black envelope with roses and a bear on it and saw who it was from.

It was from Wednesday......

Enid trew the gifts away but little she knew it was going to get worse......

After that day there was more flowers and gifts in her locker then they came to her house, Enid started to get scared she started to fear Wednesday.

Wednesday keeped making letters telling Enid how much she means to her how beautiful she is and more.

Wednesday keeped getting more creepy at first it was " Enid your eyes are brighter than the sun" but after a few weeks they got more disturbing " Enid the way I would like to wear your skin males me so flustered" Enid was scared but after she that letter she found someone, then the letters stoped....

Enid was in a relationship with a guy named Ajax he was sweet charming and the perfect guy.

They where such a power couple they where in love, Enid was happy that she found someone after Wednesday

She was in the happiest 3moths after were disturbing letters stoped and gifts but it didn't last long.

"Enid we need to tlak" said Ajax "ofc babe!" Said Enid Ajax took a breath and said the following words " I want to break up" said Ajax, Enid was shocked and sad by this but she didn't fight it she said "yea I understand" and started to walk away Ajax try to tlak to her but was unable to.

Enid cried at the library but heard a old voice " Enid this is why I was like this " said Wednesday.

Enid felt in raged and stood up and grabbed by her collar pulled her in and said the following words that she will dearly regret....

" I wish you were dead Wednesday addams" said Enid

"Is that what you want my love? Then I will...." said Wednesday

The next day

Yoko and bianca looked at Enid with sadness in there eyes, Enid was wired out by this and said " what's wrong guys?" Bianca said the following " Enid....Wednesday committed suicide" said bianca

Eind was lost she started to hypervlanate she remembered those words that she told her she couldn't anymore.....

It's been a week since Wednesday died but Enid was depressed sad and angry at herself she made Wednesday the girl she pushed t far to kill herself Enid just wanted to feel her one more time..........

Just

Once

More

Time.......

Enid went to her bathroom and found medicine she decided to take them all....

" Wednesday pls forgive me....I will be with you soon my dark haired girl"

Enid at her death by overdose she was about to die but felt a presence

It graded her chin and.....

" I am here Cara mía I won't leave you..."

==================================

Words : 816

Thx for all that read pls request if u will like to

Get some sleep now bye love u all