Jill x Reader

OK SO! this was a request from one of my friends Sam @Starboyflm and like i really want to do it!

*No TW*

*Neutral Pronouns*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N POV)

I sat down with Jill. We had been planning this for a while, just star gazing. I looked at her. My face looked so monotone but my brain is like 'OMFG SHE IS SO PRETTY WHAT DO I DO SHE IS WAY TO GOOD FOR ME SHE WILL NEVER LIKE ME BACK'. She was just so pretty! Her eyes, her face, her personality, all of it! "Look, its Ursa Major" She said smiling at the stars. I didn't know the realms had Earth constellations. I looked to where she was pointing, it was very pretty. I continued to look at the stars. We talked about things, well not just things, like everything. Life before the Entity, how we got here, our favorite foods. Jill has had a hell of a life that's for sure. "Ok ok, listen to this! Everyday before work i would make a peanut butter sandwich, and i would sit there and stare into space the last few hours of work and just hope  for that sandwich" She said chocking on her laughter and snorting a bit. "Jill, that *laugh* sounds like torture!" I said, i kind of don't remember what one tastes like.

After laughing til our stomachs hurt, we decided to try and point out the prettiest star. Joking, I pointed at her. "Well technically, you are a S.T.A.R.S officer and you are the prettiest star I've seen." i said blushing. She looked away from embarrassment. I giggled and she faced me and smiled. I smiled back and stared at her until my face got too pink. I looked down and blushed. Then i got an idea. I told her i would be right back. 

*6 minute time skip* 

I came back with tons of flowers. "Here, do you know how to make flower crowns?" I ask while handing her an ungodly amount of flowers. "No, can you teach me, i'm a fast learner i promise" I nod and start making the flower crown. She follows my steps and maybe 7 minutes later we finished them. I placed the flower crown on her head, a small tint of pink showed up on her face. " Do you like it?" I questioned and she gave me a quick nod before putting her's on my head. She smiles and thanks me. I look at the stars and lay on my back. She lays down as well. "Do you think we are ever getting out of here" She said, her tone filled with sorrow. "Well, i really hope so, but i don't think we will. But at least I have great company" I said with a small smile. She smiled, it wasn't a happy smile or a sad one. More of a mix of the two. I felt her had creep up to mine. I grabbed her hand and caressed it with my thumb.  "If we are stuck here forever, I'm glad you're here with me"She said. I squeezed her hand a little bit and nodded my head. We stared at the stars for a little bit until i heard her yawn. I was a little tired to so i decided we should head back. "Are you ready to go Jill?" I asked. "Yeah let's go" Her voice sound like she was tired. I helped her up and we started walking back.

 We were about half way there and I asked her "You can sleep in my tent if you want". She nodded and grabbed my hand. I smiled and my face turned pink. We got to my tent and i unzipped it. I led her in and sat her on the bed. I got in bed with her and hesitantly rapped my arms around her. She returned the favor and drifted off to sleep. I played with her hair a little bit and started to slip into sleep. I was about to go to sleep when i heard her say "I love you..." i smiled so big and snuggled up to her. "I love you too.." Then just like that we slipped into deep sleep, hopefully going uninterrupted.