Lita

"Wow

"Wow..." Lita stared in amazement at her messy, walk in closet,"It's a mountain." She looked at the pile of clothes around.

Malai's housemaids had offered to clean it but Malai liked to do these things herself since they had so much work to do around the house already.

"I told you it wasn't pretty." Malai said, feeling embarrassed, she sent a text to Gorya about them cleaning her room, so Gorya said she would tell Glakao that they were sleeping at Malai's mansion tonight, which made him excited, they rarely got to sleep over there.

"I've never seen one before, you give all these clothes to people who need them?" Lita turned to Malai,  her eyes full of wonder.

"Well, I donate the ones I don't wear anymore to the orphanage or thrift stores, I keep the things hanging up." Malai said,"I like the idea of knowing how excited people get finding name brand clothing, bags, and shoes at a cheap price, and it's going to people who appreciate and need it more than I do."

"You're amazing." Lita grinned and turned to a bag that had some boxes in it,"And what are these? Little doll houses." She held one up and Malai quickly took them away.

"These are to trap cockroaches." She said calmly, remembering her long night with Thyme, he asked the same questions over and over.

"Trap cockroaches?"

"Yes, I am going to take them to Gorya's house tomorrow, but it's better not to play with them, even unused ones." She put the bag back.

Lita nodded and looked around her room,"Your room is so cozy, I love it, can I come here more often? Please? Please? Please." She pleaded, holding Malai's hand.

"Sure," Malai said, a tired smile on her face,"If you want too

"Sure," Malai said, a tired smile on her face,"If you want too."

"Really? No take back, OK?"She received a nod and began jumping up and down with excitement,"Thank you."

"It's nice," Lita said. looking around Malai's room,"You know, in my whole life, I've never experienced anything like you, you're story is really inspiring to me, most people let their new wealth go to their head, but you," Lita smiled,"You do your best to help others and keep your life so simple, you're parents seem to love you so much the let you run most of your life."