𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

Dazaí tapping his finger against his leather stirring wheel and staring at the the red light, he looked over at the food he got for Ares and him from Wendy's.

It was probably going to be cold by the time he gets homes and settles in, he told himself to get the food once he was done with all his runs but he didn't listen to himself at all.

He was starting to miss Ares already, and his little mean self.

He used to not like the boy but he was too wrapped around Ares's finger so much, he didn't want to leave him alone.

Tae was confused but wasn't at the same time, they said they were friends but knowing they had to be more than that.

Ares 'wasn't' gay so that made Tae confused as well, why did he claim that he didn't want to be part of the community but turn around and do the gayest shit possible.

Why couldn't he come out, it wasn't like he gave a fuck about people opinion so why can't he do the simple thing but than Ares was starting his career so what if he wanted to keep that on the low, Des was publicly gay and nobody looked at him differently.

Tae never liked being on the low whenever he's likes someone, he couldn't fake it anymore he was liking  Ares more than before and he was afraid that Ares didn't like him in that way.

What if Ares looks at him as a easy fuck? But Dazaí didn't think Ares would be so close with him and hang out with him so much if that was the case.

Dazaí was scared of the rejection of Ares heart, afraid of that it would mess something up between them.

He didn't want that, he didn't know if he wanted to talk to him or not knowing how Ares is.

"I hate feelings, dey so confusin'." Tae groaned in irritation, running his hand down his face and noticing the light was now Green.

He zoomed in the direction of Laparis house, changing his whole plan.

After a ten minute drive of speeding through the streets, he arrived in Paris driveway and grabbed the bag of food and his iPhone from the Cupholder  and stepped out of his Porsche and closed the door.

He walked to laparis front door and grabbed the spare key from underneath the doormat and unlocked his friend front door and placed it back underneath the doormat and entered into the smaller's house, and closed and locked the door behind him.