𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

╔. ■ .               ═══════╗
𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙈𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎
╚═══════                . ■ .╝

Teddy Bear by Melanie Martinez playing...
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍'𝙎 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝘼𝘿𝙑𝙄𝙎𝙀𝘿: The following file and correlating story might disturb viewers. Graphic Detail is prominent in the story. Once uncomfortable, I advise those to leave.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LOOKING AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, you were in disbelief. 'This can't be, right? T-This is insane! Right? The gods won't do this right? But then... I'll finally understand what led them to hate me.' Breathing heavily, heart palpitating, you had to suck in your stomach and let it all out again.

Seeing the sight of your wristwatch in your hand, you take notice you only had 5 minutes left. You gulp. 'It will be alright, Y/N. You can do this. You can do this. Don't panic and don't be stupid... just calm down.' You tell yourself, trying your best to balance your breathing pace.

'Just go throughout your day, avoid them and if you encounter them, just brush them off. Then avoid the Beach Trip! That wouldn't be hard, right?' You smile at yourself but when you look closer into your eyes, you knew you were so scared – but that's what people had to die from – it all started from your own fear.

It sounded like a lie – what you said to yourself in the mirror? It sounded impossible. The gut feeling you had bubbled you, it made you sick but if you coward again, you will only repeat the same torture over again. 'So yeah. I can do this!' You nod to yourself, smiling to yourself at the sense of false truth – but it's a belief you'd like to stick with, at least it will be the start of being courageous for those who had lost their lives.

Walking out of the restroom, you look around for any signs of the two dangerous men who had been your previous killers – without sight of any of them, you walk to the side, doing your best to blend behind the crowd and hide amongst them.

That is until you hear a familiar laugh – Niragi. You jock your head up and see that he's laughing along with his other set of friends who are just as arrogant as he is. Turning your head around, you start looking for a spot where he wouldn't spot you.

'Damn his height. I remember clearly how he can spot me so easily because of how tall he is. I wish I can take his kneecaps.' You blurted in your head, not knowing you're making a fool of yourself by trying to hide in between the lockers, making sure Niragi's eyes aren't scouting for you.

Oh. But he was – you knew that look – that look was too familiar to you, he was scanning his dark brown eyes across the hall and you knew he was looking for you. Who else would he come for when Usagi is still not present?

When you swore his eyes made contact with yours, you hide yourself in between the lockers, squeezing your best to blend in the crowd.

"Ah. So here is where you went."

Your breath hitched and looked behind you just to see Chishiya with such a blank stare, earphones in. He startled you with that stoic face, it disturbed you how that was the exact face he pulled off after he killed you.