𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷 - 🄿🄰🅁🅃🅈

I walked trough the door with my best friend Minnie. "Do u see her?" I asked her.

"What?" She yelled.

Right we are on party.. I'm such a dumbass.

The speakers were loud and the song playing was unknown to me but it pulled me. I hadn't even had an drink but I wanted to dance. But it's no surprise knowing the one who chose the music.

I looked and my friend and saw her giving me looks.

Oh right I didn't answer her.

Just then I catch my eye on the one who we were looking for, our friend Soyeon. She's the one who chose the songs.

I pointed my finger at Soyeon "Look, there!"

Minnie saw her too now and we walked towards her.

"HAPPY BIRTHAY BABY!" Minnie and I yelled to Soyeon. Her face brightened when she saw us and she opened her arms where Minnie and I fell. "Thank youuuuu my loves," Soyeon hugged us tightly.

"Okay u, my loves, should start the night with drinking game!" she grinned at us. I looked at Minnie who was looking at me and we giggled. "Sure!" I said to her. She pointed at the table outside, where was people around that playing beer bong.

"Pfft we are gonna win," Minnie said to me and nudged me "right Y/N?"

"Of course.. in our 3rd try maybe" and I laughed.

We started to play and to my surprise I was better than I thought. Looks like I'm not the only one who is surprised, though Minnie shows it with jumping around and hugging me and well.. being a cheerleader for me.

So much about teamwork.

But it might be that the other girls are just bad at throwing balls into the cups. And they don't look happy at all.

We won the first game and the girls boyfriends or something like that wanted to do another round with us. Well actually the girls were so mad at us winning that they brought out the boys.

Lame..

But since I was already warmed up, I took the challenge. Minnie squealed and started to jump up and down with excitement.

"Do u need a new teammate?" I heard someone ask beside my ear with a deeper voice, the voice made chills run trough my body.

I slowly turned my head towards the voice and saw very good looking guy beside me who had leaned down a little, he turned his head facing me with a big beautiful smile on his face. My heart skipped a beat before started beating faster.

He stood up and looked down on me. Now I was quite a bit shorter than him, my eyes were on level with his shoulders. He had put sunglasses on top of his head, the small waves on his black hair. His oversized hoodie and baggy pants. The necklace over his hoodie. It made me crazy, he looked so damn good that I wanted to run away, I also wanted to just hug him, be on his embrace. But I had to swallow all the thoughts away. I smiled at him.

"I mean I'm sorry to interrupt but I looked your last game from over there" I followed is hand and he pointed beside the swimming pool where was chairs and people talking, some were in the pool swimming or playing around and some were talking to the ones who were on the chairs. "And it looked like ur teammate wast really a big help." He said it with sarcasm and let out a small laugh. I almost would have lost my pride for doing something very stupid.

I looked at Minnie who's face were telling me to kidnap him and lock him up. "What?? It's true, I'm no help and it's a team game." Minnie smiled warmly and happily at me.