vivian x stacy - part 1

Vivian walked through the huge crowd of people, pushing and shoving. She gave them all a annoyed gaze as they were in the doorway, but she finally gotten through the crowd.

However, on the other hand Stacy had already been to class. Shes always early, since shes a teachers pet, atlas that was what Vivian called them.

Vivian scoffed making it into the wretched bland classroom, filled with boring white walls and just a whiteboard along a smart board hanging on the weak walls.

Stacy giggled when Vivian walked past her, "Late.. again? Shame." Stacy smirked when Vivian gave her a glare. "Yeah, not your problem though." Vivian said, returning the smirk back in a annoyance look.

"GIRLS! Just sit down and be quiet." The teacher stated and stuck it to them; scoffing.

"Right... we'll be quiet, miss." Stacy said, giving a fake warm smile towards the teacher.

Vivian sat down, slouching in her seat. L"Nice! The morning had already been ruined.." Vivian thought to herself. Stacy adored getting a rise out of her, it gave her some sort of pleasure or something. However, Vivian never appreciated it.

Quick Description : Vivian and Stacy had never gotten along, well— maybe not never. They can have a laugh at times, however when they are at it too see who gets a perfect score... its another story. But, a quick description on Stacy is she's a nerd, and kinda a know it all. They both get amazing grades, however Stacy is known as the "Smart" student, while Vivian is more of the.... "Delinquent" student, they call her.

-Back into the story-

After thirty minutes, the loud bell rang. "Alright students, You're dismissed. Have a nice day and stay out of trouble!" The teacher hollered under the bell, however it just sounded muffled. Vivian practically jumped out the blue plain plastic chair held up by 4 iron bars, and grabbed her books and left. Stacy followed behind, catching up. "You didn't do very good in class today." Stacy said, crossing her arms while grinning.

"Listen Stacy, Its early in the morning and I really don't feel like dealing with your bullshit." Vivian said, gruntingly. As she gave Stacy the side eye. Stacy's eyes widened, "Someone's feeling feisty today?" She giggled, giving her that shit eating grin again. Vivian sighed, face palming. "Yes, in fact someone IS feeling feisty today." Vivian exclaimed, then storming off to her next class, leaving Stacy in the crowded hall.

"That—"Stacy got cut off by the bell. As her eyes widened in shock, she ran to her next class pushing people and shoving them throughout the wretched hallway. Her mood had now been ruined, Vivian distracts her and now shes.. LATE! She just wanted to scream, however she finally got to the classroom.

Quick Note : They made most of their classes together, only too see who can get the best scores.

Stacy looked around the room for a open seat. The only one she spotted was right next to.. Vivian. Stacy slouched in anger, walking over quietly to Vivian. "Is this seat open?" Stacy said, giving her usual fake smile. Vivian lifted her head, "Hm, it in fact is open." Vivian smiled, returning it back. Stacy sighed, pulling the chair out from under the desk and sitting down beside Vivian.

Vivian realized her pencil was gone, she looked around the white tiled floor and nothing, just plain tile. "Hey.. um. Do you have a pencil I can borrow?" Vivian said, embarrassed. Stacy lifted her head from the paper, opening her pouch and giving a pencil. "Your welcome, Viv." Stacy sighed, going back into her schoolwork. Vivian smiled. "Thanks." She exclaimed.

Stacy sighed, continuing writing. As so did Vivian, answering a few questions, then going back to work. However.. then heard unexpected news. "We will be doing a project! Those that don't work together certainly well will be paired together. That goes for you, Vivian and Stacy." The teacher stated, looking at both at them.

Vivian's and Stacy's eyes widened looking at each other, glaring. "Us?! Working.. TOGETHER?" Stacy cried, upset obviously. The teacher smiled, "Yes, don't argue with me Stacy." The teacher glared afterwards, as Vivian gave off a annoyed groan in the background.

-A few weeks later-

Vivian knocked on Stacy's door. "Earth to stacyy, open the god damn door." Vivian said, groaning as she waited in the cold. Stacy opened the door gently, "Oh, its just you." She sighed, face palming and opening the door fully so they could see face to face. "So, you are ready to do our project?" Stacy exclaimed, sighing. "Well, lead the way Stace." Stacy glared as Vivian called her a nickname, however leading the way nevertheless.

"So, our project is what again?" Vivian said, crossing her legs leaning on Stacy's bed.

part 2 coming soon