The Gardening Episode (Bonus Chapter 2)

(This plays like 3 weeks after the main story. And trigger warning, there will be alcohol consumption, bad jokes, the topic of death and sexual references. I'm also sorry if I messed up anyone's character, it's been awhile and I don't really like the characteristics my former self has given them anymore...
Shout out to Lunatic_Loser for helping me with this chapter <3)

Sammy's P.o.v
"Gardening? Guys, do I look like I want to get dirty? ...and no, Norman, not in that way either." I eyed my partner, who was sitting besides me. He looked visibly shocked, which only confirmed what he was thinking of. "Well, you don't have to, Mr. Sluggard. But I think my girlfriend wouldn't be very pleased if you just layed back and did nothing and we don't want that, now do we?" She gave me a stare, so cold it could probably freeze blood. I know what she's capable of and I'm not going to challenge my odds. "I mean, gardening? Isn't it lovely to plant stuff while hanging out with your best friends?" Well, we're not really pals, but they're not my enemies either. At least five aren't. "If we want to get this done in one weekend, we gotta split the jobs." Melanie obviously already made a list for that, because what else is she supposed to do when she can't sleep? Yes, I'm aware of her standing up in the middle of the night, sometimes meeting up with Henry in the kitchen, who is just as insomniac. "I'm going to buy the things we need, anyone, besides Bendy, wanna join me?" The malewife spoke, unintentionally hurting the others feelings. "B-but Henry!" My former lord sounded like a five year old, which in itself explains why he's not allowed to come with him. Okay, no, that's not it. If you want to hear the full story: Last week he attacked someone, since the person somewhat resembled Joey. So the big bad ink demon got a panic attack. I think the man is in a hospital right now, poor guy. Stein was rather conflicted after that. On one hand, he could understand his boyfriend's doing, however he was also upset at the miserable state the stranger was in afterwards. I actually remember him drinking a whole wine bottle that evening. But, back to the current plot. "No, Bendy. I don't want to make up a whole ton of lies, just because you drew too much attention again." The man words were final. Maybe I should come with him instead? I didn't get to go outside that much lately. I raised my hand, which immediately caused his attention. Damn, his reaction time is just as good as Bendy's. Speaking of which, the inky beast has already accepted his fate. No arguing whatsoever. Impressive. "Yes, Samuel Lawrence?" Henry looked at me like I'm going to fuck up something as well. I mean, did I burn the kitchen a few days ago? Yes. However, I was also the one who stopped the fire from getting into the living room. Okay, I only did that to safe the couch... But still!

Susie's P.o.v
Jeez, how long until the peasant replies? Is he holding an inner argument against the high-pitched screamer from last night? "I'll join you, errand boy~" He gave me a cringed expression as an answer. Unfortunately for him though, my girl noticed. "Come oooon, Henry. She has a really good sense of direction! And I'm sure she'll behave! Isn't that right, mo- Susie?" Oh, I will definitely behave. "Only if I get something in return~" Her face became a little red when I replied. "Sure, anything for you, my love!" Melanie might have kept her cool, but I can change that soon enough. "Susie, stop exploiting your partner for your dirty needs." Oh, the errand boy felt the need to interfere, how rude. "It was a joke anyway..." Mostly. I could never do anything to hurt my little sunshine, but a peck on the forehead should be in it! "Ehem, could I please say something? May I come with you, Henry?" Lawrence was able to shut up for over two minutes? Is he okay? Did Norman spank him too hard yesterday morning? Of course, he could join us. In my opinion, it's always good to have someone around to blame. I'm kidding, that's not my style anymore. "Sure, Sammy. If you promise not to do anything out of the ordinary." I raised an eyebrow, knowing damn well that anal lover was not gonna keep it for a second. I know what I'm talking about, you should've heard him. This dude's kinks go way beyond feet fetish. "I won't disappoint you, Mister Stein." He stood up and possed like a soldier. Typical. The former prophet knows how to pay his respect, a bit overdramatic if you'd ask me. "Good. So what do we need to get Mel, can you give me the list?" Did he brush his teeth before breakfast or is he that excited to have a break from this household? I mean, I couldn't blame him. Mostly being indoors just so the government doesn't imprison and experiment on you kinda sucks. Luckily, this town is rather small. Which is probably the reason why Joey built his stupid studio here. By the way, we finally boarded that place up and put several warning signs in front of it. You know, like 'Danger! Keep Out!' and 'Warning! Enter At Your Own Risk!'. My personal favourite is 'Large Fat Rats Are At Home To This Studio!', it's surprisingly been written by my nemesis. "...and we also need Peonies, they're gorgeous, especially the light pink ones!" I quietly sighed at the tone of her angelic voice, which is able to put a smile on your face, even if the world were to burn. Not as gorgeous as you, Melanie. I thought, standing up and putting my empty tea cup in the sink. Do you think she'd marry someone like me, a woman who's fallen from grace? She always tells me I'm perfect in her eyes, but maybe she's just being nice. She would never do anything to hurt others, because she can't stand the sight of it. Okay, enough from me, back to the plot you've been eager to consume.