✞ ~ꗥ𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 ꗥ~✞

✫☼☾𝗖𝝜𝝖𝝦𝝩𝝚Ɍ 𝝤𝝢𝝚 ☾☼✫
'𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭'

✿ ❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ -- ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

✿ ❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ -- ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ. ❞ ✿

✞ ✞ ✞ [ᴘᴏᴠ] ✞ ✞ ✞

     The smell of roasted coffee beans and burnt toast stirred Eden Parker out his peaceful slumber. Moments later, Eden was slowly sitting up in his bed, yawning and rubbing his hands over his eyes in an attempt to ward off the feeling of sleepiness that still lingered. Unfortunately for him, it didn't work like he had hoped. He flopped back onto his bed, turning over to burrow his face in one of the pillows. 'A couple more minutes wouldn't hurt.'

Suddenly, warm hands wrapped around his ankles and started pulling him towards the edge of the bed

Suddenly, warm hands wrapped around his ankles and started pulling him towards the edge of the bed. "Hey!" Eden scrambled to grab a hold of his sheets in an effort to stay on the mattress.

"Come on Dee-Dee, time for school!" was said in a cheery voice from behind him.

"No! Five more minutes." Eden replied, clinging to his sheets. He then proceeded to shake his legs in an attempt to get the perpetrator to let go.

"No, no. None of that. You have to get ready for school now or we will be late. And dad made us breakfast."

Eden let out a mumbled protest which only led to him being yanked harder by the ankles. "Sty!" he finally relinquished his hold on the bed sheets. "Okay! Fine! I'm going! Let me go." The hands on his ankles disappeared and he turned around and sat up, his dirty blonde hair all messy and sticking up everywhere. There, standing in all his glory, was Stiles who had a mischievous smile on his face. "What are you up to?" Eden asked his best friend.

"Nothing! What makes you think I'm up to anything?" Stiles replied a little to quickly.

"You have that look on your face when you're up to no good and you're awfully cheerful this morning." He said, eyeing the brunette teen suspiciously.