Jealousy

Tyler's POV:

I was making an espresso at the Weathervane, and i saw Wednesday walk inside with Xavier following her.

Not gonna lie i was Jealous.. she came at the counter and ordered "i will get an quad and a cappuccino"she said,"coming right up".

"Hey, Tyler" she said "Yea?"i asked "why do you keep looking at us" she said confused.

"Uh Bec-"before i could finish she cutted me "Your jealous aren't you?" She asked.

"Uh-"i said nervously "il take that as a yes, but dont be jealous your mine only" she said and smirked at me.

She went back to their booth and they talked about something, my jealousy came back again.

[Time skip 10:09pm]

Wednesday's POV:

I go to Tyler's house for the weekends.
I knocked at the door, he opened up quickly.

"What are you doing here?" He asked
"To spend the weekends with my boyfriend"i said and smiled, he let me in and before i knew it we were making out in his couch.

He carries me to his room and we continue making out, passionately.

"We should go to sleep"he said "sure" i said. We changed into our matching hoodies.

I lay in his bed and convered myself with his overweighted blanket, he laid down next to me and i cuddled up to him, we both fell asleep.

•the next day•

Wednesday's POV:

I woke up next to my boyfriend, i realized he wasn't wearing a shirt, his muscular abs always makes me blush.

I hugged him and tried to sleep again, but i heard thing snap his fingers.

"You guys are so romantic" thing signed with its fingers.

"Well duh we are dating"i said to thing. I tried to sleep again but the temperature was so hot even tho the aircon is 35°C

I took of my clothes and my bra was left, i hugged Tyler so i could sleep, again.

Tyler woke up and saw me "woah where is you shirt?" He asked "i took it off since its so hot here"i said.

He smirked and hugged me, we both fell asleep.

[Time skip 9:05Am]

Still Wednesday's pov:

I woke up at 9am and see that Tyler was still asleep, i head to his bathroom to shower.

While i was showering Tyler came inside his bathroom "oops sorry luv i didnt know you were showering" he said. "Its okay" i said.

After i shower i put on another hoodie that i have packed in my bag.

I went down stairs and saw Tyler, he was cooking pancakes, i hugged him from behind and kissed his cheeks.

I sat on the couch and watched ab movie, he gave me my pancakes, whlle we were eating someone knocked at the door.

It was Enid, she was with Ajax. "Can we stay here for a day?" Enid asked "uhh sure" Tyler said "good thing we have a guest room" Tyler added.

They sit on his couch and watched the conjuring with me..