The week leading up to the arrival of the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students was a stressful one. Professor McGonagall was much stricter than usual, Professor Aurora Sinistra had given the students three essays to write about the constellations of their choice (Y/n had chosen the Andromeda constellation, for her mother), Professor Snape - although nicer to his Slytherins - was grumpier than ever and had given another few essays for them to write, and Moody was enjoying himself with imperio'ing his students, still. To top it all off, Fred Weasley had seemed to have changed his mind about his course lessons, and 'coincidentally' had chosen all the courses Y/n was in; all to annoy her even more, she supposed. He did keep up with the promise he had made, he didn't 'prank' the metamorphmagus anymore, thank Salazar. To Y/n's dismay, however, did he now show up at every single place Y/n went to. Y/n was in the library? Fred was there, too. Y/n was in the courtyard? Fred and George were sitting there planning another prank on some poor first-year.

On the day of arrival, the teachers were the most on edge. Understandably, of course.

At 07:45 Y/n arrived at breakfast with Cyprian and sat down at the end of the Slytherin table.

'Are those Weasleys still annoying you?'

'Salazar, yes! That damned Fred Weasley seems to follow me everywhere I go, as if seeing him in every fucking lesson wasn't enough yet,' Y/n groaned.

'Good morning, Y/n!' Said somebody behind her. She didn't even have to turn around to see who it was. That fucking Weasley.

'We're not on first name basis, Weasley,' she snarled, not turning around as she gripped the fork she was holding tighter.

'Alright, Y/n,' he smirked, and Y/n snapped her head to him in annoyance.

'Fucking hell! Just go to your table. Remember when I said: leave me alone?'

'Hmm... yes, I do. And I also remember you said for once, not twice,' he smiled. 'But I'll leave you be for now.'

With that he walked away with that stupid toothy grin on his face.

'That stupid boy, that stupid grin, that stupid hair! I'm gonna kill him if he'll continue this shit,' Y/n snarled, gripping the fork even tighter.

'Alright there, Y/n, calm your Hippogriffs,' Cyprian laughed, placing a hand on hers. 'As much as I'd like to see that, I don't want us to get expelled.'

Y/n looked at the hand, wrapping hers around his. 

'I'm not actually gonna kill him... I'm gonna hex him into oblivion,' she said proudly, before taking back the hand that was holding Cyprian's to continue eating. 

'Now that's a good idea,' Cyprian nodded, taking a bite out of the toast he had put on his plate. 

Y/n took a glass of orange juice and took a sip, taking a glance at the Gryffindor table where the Weasley boys were proudly laughing; they were surrounded by countless of people. 

'Look at them,' Y/n scoffed, 'laughing about those boys' idiosity.' She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. 

Cyprian glanced over to the table, coincidentally making eye contact with the boy he loathed the most. Cyprian had been in love with Y/n since the year they met, always treated her like an angle and never did anything to hurt her; now Fred Weasley tried to get her attention while all he ever did to her was try to harm her? Idiotic! 

He protectively wrapped an arm around Y/n's shoulder, 'Don't pay any mind to them, it's not worth it.'

On the other side of the Great Hall were Fred and George Weasley, they were surrounded by numerous people, all laughing at their little antics. Fred, the oldest twin, had paid attention to Y/n Tonks the whole time he was in the Great Hall, most importantly on Cyprian Caller. That boy had his arm wrapped protectively around the girl as if she was his; she was not (at least Fred thought so).