1

It's a normal evening for you, sitting on your bed watching your favourite TikTok-er on live. You jokingly request to join Paul'a live. To your surprise , he accepts! You've never been so excited and happy all at once.

You watch your phone connect, as you do that you fix your hair using your darkened phone screen as a mirror. You finally connect. Paul stops mid dance and says "hello y/n how are you today babs!"
You respond, smiling, "I'm great Paul! What are you up to!"
He takes a sip of his J20 before answering, "I'm in a hotel in [your location], I'm here to take photos!"

You don't believe it, no way Paul is staying a 5 minute walk from you!!! You ask him if he's serious and jokingly offer to come over. You laugh it of, no chance he'd offer for you to come over? Right?

"Yeah I'm serious babs! Are you over eighteen?"

You knew you weren't but this might've been your only chance to see Paul Breach's preach stick!
"Yeah Paul, im 19" you say, luckily you look old for your age.

*PING*. A request on instagram, "Paul breach wants to send you a message."

You click on it, mean while Paul starts dancing and singing "green green grass"

The message says "hey babs, it's Paul ❤️ you can come over, the room number is C48" you start typing your response "okay <33 see you in 15 mins"

You leave the live and start digging though your wardrobe, this is the best you will ever have to look. This is your peak in life, no matter how popular you become, nothing will comepare to this.

Finally, at the bottom of your wardrobe you find a short, tight, red dress. "Perfect"

Red is the colour of sex and romance anyways

You touch up your makeup and brush your hair, you throw on joggers and a hoodie over your dress and tell your dad that your studying at a friends house for the night and will be back in the morning.

You leave and start walking, once your down the street you take off the joggers and hoodie and put them in your bag, and put on some heels you had in your bag.

Finally you arrive at the hotel. You take the elevator up to the 2nd floor, and walk down the hall. Finally you arrive at C48.

You knock on the door and yell "PAUL ITS Y/N"
And you can hear him talking to someone, you assume it's the live.

He walks up and opens the door and unlocks it, "hey y/n, you look amazing"
As you walk in your hit with the smell of lynx Africa, the scent makes the hair on the back of your neck stand, he smells so sexy.

As you walk past he puts his hand on the small of your back, butterflies instantly. You go over to his bed and sit down.

After some small talk he offers you a hot choccy woccy , but you decline your here for business not beverages !

~THE NEXT MORNING~

Last night was amazing, straight ecstasy. You gently wake up and become aware of the fact Paul is spooning you. You think to yourself "how could people say such horrid things about such a lovely man" you snuggle into him.

He says, "good morning babs", softly into your ear. God his morning voice. It makes you want to repeat last night.

"Good morning Paul" you say back.

He takes you on a date to his favourite fish and chip shop, but of course  you can't wear your current clothes there so he lends you his blue jumper and a pair of jeans.

Outside the fish and chip shop a bunch of six year olds come up and start asking if your 16 and if he's a pedo! How did they know your real age?

Paul gets angry and calls the police on them !

The police finally show up and have to escort you and him home!!

In the back of the police van, Paul kisses you one last time, the salt of the chips transferring onto your lips

In the back of the police van, Paul kisses you one last time, the salt of the chips transferring onto your lips. You enjoy every second of that kiss knowing it's your last.

"I'll miss you y/n, but I have to go travel the world" Paul says before climbing out of the police van and waving you goodbye.

Your left with his clothes and the memory of last night.