Part 1 :) •The Sound of something new•

„ Seu-min.. go and enjoy you're first day at school!! Have a great day!" i sayed to my little sister and went over to take my bag and walk to school.

//I missed the bus so I'm very late// i thought..
I ran as fast as i could to not miss the class but I was to late and the cherry on top was that I accidentally tripped i fell the stairs up and my knee hurted badly but I needed to ignore that so I ran to my classroom.

My teacher was very mad at me but i tried to ignore that. I sat down and relaxed myself..

*time skip at lunch*

I was taking my lunch and sat down at the table. I had a little lunch box that I had with me because I wanted to pack some school food in it. I didn't had much money so I needed to do something right?
I took the rice and a bit of vegetables and packed it in the little box. Thanks god no one noticed it.

*time skip home walk*

I saw a little supermarket i walked up to the door of it and saw a sign. It sayed „searching for new helper" i thought it was my chance and walked up to the chef of the super market. I asked him if i could work here and he sayed „yes" i was very happy about that!

So I immediately started to work. I put on the clothes that where there for the workers of the super market then I started put the food in the right orders where they need to stand. I learned for math my whole work because tomorrow would be an exam. I started cleaning the desks where people ate and on one table I found a burger someone just ate one bite of it so I thought maybe I could eat it because I was very hungry but in the same moment I wanted to eat the burger my chef walked in I immediately ran to the trash and wanted to throw it away. To my luck he didn't saw I wanted to eat the burger.

He corrected me because I put the burger in the wrong trash bag. I was relieved because I thought he saw me but he didn't. He gave me the money and I thanked him he gave me even more I wanted so I thanked him again.

*home walk*

I was looking at the money as i looked at it in shock it flew away and I tried to grab it but I didn't got it when I wanted to grab it it flew away. I got mad and ran even faster because I really needed that money. Then i stood infront of an very big... gate?
I carefully opened it and saw a fun park or something like that? I slowly walked in the fun park and looked around. Then I saw the money I loss and walked right up to it i wanted to pick it up as it flew over my head to a man covered in „black" . He had a hat like a Magican and a white shirt. His jacket was blueish black. And i saw he had my money in his hands.

(I didn't found a pick of him holding the money :,))

I was shocked.. he walked up to me and smiled. „Do you believe in magic.. in real magic?" he asked. And I still was a little in shock but i answered „i don't really think so.." he smiled and sayed „as a child you believed in it" „but I'm not a child anymore!" i sayed in an louder voice. I was still mad because he still had my money in his hands. I looked mad at him and he just smiled. I was about to go because I know he won't give me my money back but I didn't come that far I. I stood there in shook i saw.. bubbles?? It was so beautiful though I kept staring at the bubbles it was a so magical moment. But I needed to go back home to my sister so I got back to myself and ran away.

On my way back home i thought at the man and the things that happened there it was like.. real magic? But magic isn't real right?? So I just walked back home.

At home seu-min my little sister waited for me i ran to her and hugged her „how was you're day seu-min? Did you had fun?" i sayed with a smile „yes i had it was great!!" i smiled at her and she smiled back „ok are you hungry I'm gonna make something to eat for you!" i walked to the kitchen but I didn't saw any food.. seu-min sayed „big sis I'm not really hungry I ate much today!" „ok.. i promise we gonna have something to eat tomorrow!" I sayed. Seu-min was already very sleepy so she went to bed early.

I sat down at the table and learned the half night for the exam.

*next morning*

Seu-min went already to school I don't really know why.. i changed my clothes to the uniform and made myself ready for school.

*in school*

I sat down and the teacher was already mad like always. The that sat next to me learned for math even if he is the best Student in school. He turned to me and sayed „hey teach me" i turned to him too and I was wondered why he wanted me to teach him so I asked him „why" and he sayed „because you're better than me in math" i looked a little shock but I turned around and sayed nothing more.
The rest of the class was ok we already written the math exam and it wasn't that difficult as i thought.

*after school*

The boy who sat next to me had 2 sodas in his hand but I was in minds I thought about the magican and how it would be possible that he could let the money fly and all the things that happened. He walked up to me and sayed.. „do you want a soda?"

* this is the end of the first „chapter" i hoped you enjoyed it! I apologize for any mistakes it's my first ever story I've written here i hope you appreciated it!! :)
See you in the next chapter!
Cho *