.Chapter 1. First meeting.

Y/N's POV
I yawn whiles I woke up in my bed. White sheets covering my body, I decided to visit the church today. Not the local one, the owned by a demon. Or that's what everyone says.
I put on a F/C (favorite color) shirt with some black sweat pants.
After I have eaten breakfast I started getting my clothes on. As I was done, I went outside and took a deep breath as I was walking to the church.
(At the church)
I arrive at the church and knocked on the big doors. Looking at the big beautiful building, I realized something was off about. It didn't have natural colors like most churches has, it was a light pink. As I was looking at the big building, a tall woman greeted me, she was beautiful. "Hello! Welcome to my church, come inside!"
As I went inside with her she introduced herself and everyone who lived there. "I'm Sarvente! Call me Sarv for short."
Then a tall man walked in and asked Sarv who I was. "It's a person who just wanted to visit! Tell them your name!" Sarv said.
He looked at me as if he didn't trust me, he then said his name was Ruvyzvat but everyone else here called him Ruv, for short. He then walked back to the area he was before he came here.
"Oh I should introduce you to my children!!". Sarv said that so happily, we then went upstairs to find some more rooms. We went to in the first one to see it was empty. "Huh! I guess he's not home yet." She said sighing. We went to another room, there sat a young girl. She looked about 13-14 years old. "This is Rasazy! My daughter! She loves to read." Rasazy slightly smiled and waved at me, I waved back of course.
...
(Few hours later)
"BAHAHAHAHA!! Ain't no way you said that to him!" I jumped in surprise to see two demons walking through the church door, they laughed really hard. I wonder why..
One of them has white hair, black horns with the same color of wings at the back. Had a dark pink shirt with black high heels. He was really tall too.
The other one was taller, black hair, black eyes, basically everything black, even the skin. I've never seen anyone like her. She looked like a shadow with clothes on. She had a dirty pink T-shirt on with black and white striped on it. She had very short pants on with black socks that led up to her knees. She was wearing black sneakers with white string. It was red splattered on it, could it.. could it be blood..?
The tall white haired demon looked at me, I kept staring at him. He then broke the silence asking who I was.
"They're a guest, introduce yourselves guys!"
Sarv said to them, the shadow looking girl started. "Hello! I'm Shadow! 17 years old, I'm friends with Selever! The guy next to me basically." Then she started to giggle, no wonder her name was shadow though..
"I'm Selever. 17 years old." Then he glared at Shadow.
Shadow looked at him to, but started laughing, hard.
____________________
Words: 541