𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 .

Iʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴɪsʜ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ .
Amora's POV :

The whole night, me and my friends just stood, and talked and talked .
But all I was focused on was who the fuck Antonion Wilson was texting . He seemed so happy and you can call me jealous because he should only be happy when texting me wtfff  . I wanted to get up and smack the shit outta him and whoever he was texting, but I had to keep it classy .

Antonio's POV :

The whole night, this so called "party" didn't end up being any party . The girls were talking, and me and the boys were just on our phones . I was texting this girl, her name is egypt . She was so pretty, not prettier than Amora but she was pretty . I felt like I was "Cheating" on Amora, but you can't cheat in a non existent relationship so I continued . Talking to her was so easy, she made everything so clear to see .

___________________________________
Antonio & Egypt's latest messages;

Egypt : "I wan't youu"
Me : "I gotta sort things out with Amora, yk dat"
Egypt : "Fuck that bitch, I'll send her to god"
Me : "Chill out ."
Egypt : ".. , whatever"
___________________________________

I left her alone .

I texted Amora so that I could take her home, I decided that I would tell her about Egypt while we were in the car . I know that this will go out wrong but, she deseres to know the truth .

___________________________________
Me : "yoo we finna leave"
Amora : "k"
___________________________________

I think shes suspicious of me, so might as well tell her now .

Amora's POV :

I didn't even wanna talk to him but, I needed to go home .
Me : "Byee bookiess, we leaving rnn"
Kendyll : "byee my lovee, I love youu"
Symphony : "byee babess see you wheneverr"

Then we left . It was silence in the car for about 5 minutes and then Ant started talking .
Ant : "Amora I have something I need to tell you"
Everytime I hear this it's never good news so . I just needed to stay strong
Me : "what is it Antonio?"
Ant : "Im talking to another girl.."
When I heard this, I almost cried on the spot .
Me : "are you serious?"
Me : "after all that your just gonna leave me on the side?"
Ant : "well-"
Me : "if you were just gonna do this why didn't you state this before I talked to you EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR 7 WHOLE ENTIRE MONTHS ANTONIO WILSON?!?!"
Ant : "I-"
Me : "FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU AND HER BOTH DIE TOGETHER OPEN THIS FUCKING CAR"

He didn't open the car so I punched the window open and opened the car from the front, and ran away .

I called my uber and went home, soaked and crying because it was also raining . Nobody has never hurt me this bad before, there's a first for everything .

I went home and called Symphony and Kendyll .

___________________________________
-- ON THE PHONE --
Me : Istg when I find out who the fuck she is ima kill that bitch
Symphony : "Baee its okk, me and Kendyll got your back"
Kendyll : "Yeah babes, we ridin till the weels fall off and yk dat"
Me : "Thank yall so muchh"
Me : "I think ima gts tho, I love yallll"
Symphony : "Goodnight bae, I love you too"
Kendyll : "Goodnight mhh, love you too have a good sleep"
___________________________________

I wasn't going to sleep, I wanted to cry some more but in peace .
I also wanted to kill Egypt Lanae . But don't worry about how I got her name .