Bro

Summary: You call Chris "bro" all the time out of habit and he is less than thrilled about it. 

Lowkey short but I didn't know how to stretch this one out mb guys 😔

Y/N's POV:

"What the fuck?" Nick yelled. We were currently filming a car video. The topic was our biggest icks about each other. I was sitting in the back next to Nick sipping my Pepsi. Being Chris's girlfriend meant that I had a Pepsi addiction just about as much as he did. Matt and Chris are currently yelling at each other for something. 

"Ok, one of my biggest icks-" Chris began, but then Nick cut him off. 

"HOLD ON HOLD ON hold on who is this one about" Nick said, yelling at first to ensure that he was heard over my boyfriend's screaming. 

"It's about Y/N" He stated. This peaked my interest, and I shifted in my seat to get a better look at him. Noticing this, Chris suddenly said, "Nothing bad, nothing bad" He defended, while throwing up his hands in surrender. I raised an eyebrow slightly and stared into his eyes. 

"OOOOOOO you're in troubllleeeeee" Matt teased while poking Chris's shoulder. Chris turned around and smacked his hand away. Chris turned around fully to face the camera again. 

"My biggest ick is when Y/N drinks Coke or something that isn't water or Pepsi and then kisses me right after she takes a sip. I hate coke" He shuddered while we all looked at him in disbelief. 

"Ready? I'm about to solve you're little problem here - I won't kiss you anymore" I shrugged. Of course I was joking. Nick and Matt started cracking up, since they knew Chris was whipped and wouldn't survive without my kisses. 

"Yk what? On second thought, I take it back, I'll suffer through the Coke taste" He said shrugging. 

"That's what I fucking thought bitch" I said. Would it really be a car video if we didn't scream at each other? We continued sharing a few icks about each other until another one came up about me. 

"One of my biggest pet peeves about Y/N is when I'll text her, and she'll respond, but instead of answering like the question I'm asking her, she corrects my grammar" Matt says. I laughed out loud at this since it was very true. 

"Bro, no cause-" I started to say before Chris started yelling over me. Not even words, just screaming. 

"YK WHAT I FUCKKINNGGGG HATE?" Chris SCREAMMED at the top of his lungs. "WHEN Y/N CALLS ME 'BRO'. It's fucking insane" 

Matt started cracking up seeing Chris all riled up at me saying "Bro". "Why do you hate it so much Chris" Matt said while giggling slightly. 

"Because that's some crazy shit right there, like we'll be making out or something and then when we stop she immediately will say something and refer to me as 'bro'. And then I'll be like 'be so fr I just had my fuckin tongue down your throat and you're calling me 'bro'. That's like me calling her 'shawty'." He said while Matt and Nick gagged at his comments about his tongue in my mouth. 

"Ok, could've gone without that heinous detail, but whatever" Nick said while looking disgusted. I gasped at Chris's statement and moved leaned forward from my awkward half-laying down position. 

"You fucking bitch!" I said slowly emphasizing each word to display my outrage. "You fucking did call me 'shawty' yesterday! And I think we were filming when you did so I have proof. Also, my bad for calling you bro, I'll work on that, but you know what I've fucking had enough of? You leaving Pepsi cans in your wake as if marking your mother fucking territory." I said while Matt and Nick started to laugh and hype me up. Chris started laughing too.

"I'm sowwy" Chris said quoting one of their earlier videos to me. 

"AHH no no no no no no no no no" Nick said, shrinking into his seat out of pure fear. I sat with my mouth open in shock for a few seconds.

"That's some funky shit right there, that's the type of shit I will break up with you for" I said covering my face in terror at my boyfriend's very cringy behavior. Matt and Chris started cracking up at mine and Nick's reactions. 

"I have another one!" Matt said a few minutes after we all calmed down. "When we get in the car, and I know the general vicinity of where we're going, and I tell Chris, I say 'Hey Chris, can you put in the address for me while I start getting us there and-"

"Don't even say it, don't you fucking say it cause I'm gonna get mad, I'm gonna get angry" Chris said while pointing at Matt. Me and Nick covered our mouths since we knew that shit was about to go down. 

"And then like 7 miles from home he goes-"

"Matt shut your goofy ass up bro I'm not listening" Chris said getting frustrated. 

"Honestly, if that were me..." Nick trailed off. 

"SHUT UP!" Matt and Chris yelled at him together. 

GUYS I'M BEGGING PLEASEEEE LEAVE REQUESTS I CAN'T KEEP MAKING THESE UP

Ngl I was struggling big time on how to end this so you get what you get

This is horrendous but i'm working on a new matt one rn

24 days till I meet/see them on tour 😟 lowkey terrified shitting my pants like wtf do I say to them

anyway

904 words

not edited