This happened yesterday

TW: kinda graphic description of injury, mentions bl00d, mentions medication

So 

I was doing PE as u do,right

I was done doing cardio,so i moved places to work on weights

I can lift 8 kilos usually, but it was abt half past 9 on a wednesday morning

I was doing 6,working my way up to 8,and my arms gave up on me

(description of injury from here)

After my arms gave up, my middle finger got crushed between the metal bar on the weight and the other weight i was holding. I was rushed to first aid by my mates Emily and Shannon,Emily walked half way then went back to get changed and get some one to get our stuff for us. I was sitting in first aid feeling super ill, and got bl00d on my pe kit lol.

I was sat in first aid then my mate Charlotte walked i and dropped off our stuff,told me "good luck,hope its not broke haha"

My ma was at a toddlers group w my little sister,so she was abt 30 mins away from school. 

My mam asked me "did they give you any painkillers"

"no"

"but you were obviously in a shit ton of pain,you were almost crying when i picked you up."

We went to the doctor's office,a 15 min walk from school and got told it would have to be seen to in A+E,and it was raining,so we asked my granda to pick us up and drop us off at the hospital and when we got there,it was EMPTY except one lass,asking me what happened so i explained the whole thing. On the way to hospital,my granda called me a "fucking muppet".

I'm typing this,waiting for a call to see if i need to have my hand operated on or if i just need to see a trauma specialist and i cant eat or drink anything incase i need to have it operated on.

a lady poked her head into the room i was in to collect some stuff,bandages,plasters and medical tape and se saw my bandaged up thumb and asked what happend to me,so i explained and my ma butted in and says "thats why girls shouldnt lift weights" 

I got given my xray results, i didnt  break any bones,but, i might need  procedure to fix my finger tip,and may need them to remove my nail if it dont fall off on its own w the skin around it.

I was given my medication abt 20 mins before we could leave,anti-biotics an as the lady who gave me my meds was lovely,she even tolerated me singing the antibiotics song. 

I am now waiting for a call from the hospital too see if i need to be sewn/have surgery or just need to see a trauma specialist.