Chapter 10

Luna's Pov
I wake up to a hand touching my shoulder I'm startled awake with wide eyes trying to see who it is forgetting where I am.

"It's me bambina, we have landed in Italy" I hear my father say.

I take a look out the window and he's right we are on the ground again I can't believe I slept that long.

"How are you feeling amore" I turn back to see Marcello looking at me with a bit of worry.

I nod and he smiles at me which makes me smile back a little.

"I have to carry you off the plane Luna then we'll head to the house okay"? my dad said gesturing my brothers to gather things around the plane.

I nod again as he moves in to pick me up carrying me out to another fancy black car. I see my brothers running to the car I look up at my father wondering if he knows why they are so anxious to get to the car but he just laughs.

"I'm sitting next to Luna"! Andrea yells out grabbing onto the backdoor handle.

"No! I am"! Alessandro yells back also putting is hand on the handle.

"Both of you idiots step aside because I will be the one to sit next to her I'm the oldest"  Marcello  says coming from the side.

"HA! In your dreams we all know who she REALLY wants to sit next to" Gio struts in like things are already decided.

"Who wants to sit next to the likes of you guys we all know who the favorite brother is so stop. I'm sitting next to her". Mattia chimes in now all of them are having a stare off. I'm honestly holding back my laughter how can these brually men act so childish.

"Alright boys enough" my father says as we finally made our way to them. "Marcello you will drive and I will sit next to my bambina the rest of you fall in". he says with a smirk and I hear a bunch of protests especially from Marcello.

I end up sitting with my dad and Mattia with myself in the middle.

"Are you hungry Luna we can stop and get something to eat it'll be a while before we get home" Mattia asked me. I was hungry but my thoughts wouldn't let me trust that everything they were trying to give me didn't come with a price.

I shake my head.

"Are you sure bambina? We can stop somewhere and get chocolate milk" my dad said and my ears perked up at the sound of milk it sounded so delicious.

I looked up at him for any signs of lies or other motives I found none. Either because he was a good liar or because he was actually telling the truth.

"I would like some chocolate milk please" I said.

"She really likes her milk" Gio said smiling.

"Yeah we have to stay stocked with it now" from Mattia.

"You can also try a strawberry shake it's really good Luna I know you would like it" Alessandro said.

My face couldn't hide my confusion as I stared at him wondering about all these different kinds of milk they mentioned. Could milk be any color other than white?

After a while we pulled into a restaurant and all the boys ordered so much food. I thought we could eat it for days but they ate it up all so fast.

They offered me different kinds of food but I only accepted fries and the chocolate milk. I desperately wanted to try it.

Once the milk was in my hands it was warm and hot topped with small fluffy white clouds. I smelled it and it was the most delicious smell.

"It's hot chocolate and marshmallows bambina it's different from chocolate milk. Since it's cold it's better to drink hot chocolate to keep you warm" my father said.

I took my first sip of hot chocolate the heat nearly burns my tongue but I quickly recover. I can't believe the amazing taste of hot chocolate. I think I have found my new favorite drink.

Finishing my meal I laid back on the seat and felt myself needing to sleep.

"Luna wake up we are home" I hear a familiar voice I recognize as my father say.

Opening my eyes I'm shocked at the sight before me.

I know this chapter was short please forgive me!

Please vote and comment I love hearing from readers!