Christmas for Lasso

Henrick frowned, carefully contemplating the choices in front of him, a hand on his chin. The outfit for her needed to be just right. There were Christmas tree outfits, Santa outfits, elf outfits, ugly Christmas sweaters, and reindeer.

"Can I help you?" one of the people working at the shop asked.

"Yes. I'm picking out an outfit for my Lasso," he said. "She's a Hairless Chinese Crested, so I'm leaning towards something that will keep her warm this winter, but I'm not sure about the Christmas sweaters as she's already got a jumper from last year, albeit not a Christmas one. It's a nice pink."

"Is there anything you don't want?"

"I definitely don't like the ones which would make her look like a little human. She's human enough as it is, and it would hide her cuteness."

"So, how about these little elf outfits," she said, pointing to a green coat with a green and red collar accompanied by a green elf hat. "Or how about this red coat with reindeer antlers."

"You know, I like both of them, so I'll take both, and we can switch it up," Henrick said, finally coming to a decision. Making his purchase, he headed home, where Lasso was waiting for him. She sat down politely as he brought out the outfits. "So, which one do you want to try on first."

She watched for a bit, then picked out the coat. Henrick scooped her up and put her in the outfit, smiling. "Merry Christmas, Lasso."