prologue

when davenport industries was started out it was not big to start out it was not a big in building size but it was a good one.

it was built by two brothers who where close, though they argued a lot but was close nonetheless.

they shared there ideas with each other,and one day, they had came up with the idea of bionic robots.

they were going to create these robots with bionic chips implanted in them so that they could do things that was too dangerous for regular human beings however, when they discovered that it worked Douglas had suggested the idea of implanting bionic chips in humans.

but Donald rejected the idea and said it was too immortal to do so.

he had told douglas that they can't just experiment on humans. that it was wrong. and , too, it could mess with their nervous systems and it could just be catastrophic.

so Douglas davenport decided to go behind his big brother's back and create five genetically engineered humans, each with bionic chips in the back of there necks.

Adam-subject A or lab rat A

Bree-subject B or lab rat B

chase-subject C or lab rat C

Daniel-subject D or lab rat D

y/n-subject Y or lab rat Y

at the time, Adam was ten, Bree was nine, and chase was eight; Daniel was five and y/n was just eight months old.

Douglas decided to keep these four out of five of the children, and they've been hidden from Donald as they grew up.

Daniel was placed in a home and was adopted so that it wouldn't be too suspicious to have five bionic kids in the same lab.

however, one day, when Douglas had been rocking his youngest, y/n, and tickled them a little the small baby suddenly giggled which made a few babbles come out.

she had early developed telekinesis and energy manipulation and some form of neuroelectric interfacing when she was a baby; this just happened to be her temporary powers for now

when you got angry that you could not have your bottle you blew up his coffee mug .

Donald heard the explosion all the way down to his lab and rushed to where his brother was, coming to face him and four kids.

Douglas what did you do Donald began in disbelief just as Bree super speeded across the room and Adam had lifted a table no ten year old should be able to lift.

you-you gave them bionics the older davenport brother continued as he picked up y/n in his arms carefully, cradling the back of your head on his arm.

you deliberately went behind my back what's your purpose with them, anyway Donald demanded.

Douglas smirked, saying oh,you know,just was gonna sell them to the highest bidder, which was gonna be dictators and such, to use them as super soldiers, as weapons of mass destruction.that's all. no big deal,''

  Donald widened his eyes in disappointment, that is a huge deal, duglas. they're kids they don't deserve this at all.''

yeah, anyway...you won't be able to prove any of that. all of the evidence is in this lab, which will blow up in a matter of minutes,'' Douglas replied, now setting a timer. though, he hadn't started it yet.

i'm very disappointed in you,Douglas. i thought we were in this together... you were just going to take everything for yourself, weren't you Donald said.

what can i say i'm evil.'' Douglas replied, anyway, since you won't join my side, that's your choice then.'' he pressed a button, now starting the timer. and you made yours,'' Donald sighed

the oldest brother continued to hold y/n in one arm and picked up chase in his other arm while Bree super speeded herself, Adam, and them out of the building. this now left Douglas behind while he escaped separately just as it exploded.

Donald Davenport then drove the four kids away and now kept them hidden. he brought a new home, built a secret elevator and lab, in order to keep them safe and hidden from Douglas davenport.

Donald planned to trained them to become heroes and to help save the world, completely different from his brother's evil purposes.

he had also erased the four kids' memories of the whole incident with Douglas and everything. so the oldest davenport trained them for years inside of the lab to be able to control their bionics.

until one fateful day five years later, he met a woman named Tasha Dooley online as the two started dating and then got engaged and then was married. and then the day that tasha and her son, leo. was to move in with them happened. 

and this is where it all happened sort of so,then, now this is how their epic story has started...

(the world's first bionic super humans,they're stronger then us,faster,smarter, the next generation of the human race is living in my basement)