#007, kiss & tell

THE GROUP OF FRIENDS GOT TO THE PARTY. THEY SAID THEIR HELLOS TO THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE THEN HEADED INSIDE.

Og trailed behind Fuckshit like a puppy following its owner.

When the made it into the kitchen, Og sat down on the kitchen island. Fuckshit opened the fridge, turned around and said 'What's up baby.' To some random chick. Og felt extremely jealous. 

"Og!" A feminine voice called out.

Og looked around and saw Este waving her over. Og sat next to her.

"Hey." Og stated
"So, what's going on with you and Fuckshit?" Estes friend asked before taking a shot.

"Well we've been dating since like the fifth grade.." Og responded
The two girls were shocked.

"Hey uh... I've got to go." Og exclaimed before standing up and walking outside to where her friends were.

"Hey Og! You want one." Fuckshit asks his girlfriend gesturing towards the bottle of  beer in his hand.
"Fuck yeah." Fuckshit smirks at her response and hands her the bottle.

The group head inside and sit at the circle table, Stevie has the bong in his hand.
Stevie offers it to Ruben who quickly refuses.

-

Fuck shit and Ray were now on the ground doing push-ups while fourth grade filmed them, Og was drinking out the bottle of beer and watching the two.

Of course Ray ended up winning, even though Og made a bet with Fourth grade that Fuck shit would end up winning so now Og owes Fourth grade 10 bucks.

-

Stevie stood by himself in the kitchen, he was smoking the bong when Este came up to him.
"Can I hit that?" She asked him.
Stevie passed it over to the older teenager.

"How long have you been friends with Og and those guys?" Este questions

"A couple months. It's cool. Fuckshit and Ray are my best friends for sure. They're really cool.
Fourth Grades cool, doesn't talk that much, he just like, films."

"That's cool." Este responded

"Ruben and I used to be homies, but he hates me now I think."

"Why?"

"Um, I don't know. I think maybe cause Fuckshit and Ray like me more now. But Fuckshit and Ray are like really cool. They're really fucking cool, but I don't think they think I'm that cool."

"You're  so cute." Este giggled

"Angela likes fuckshit a lot. A lot of my friends do. Is it true that Fuckshit and Og are dating?"

"I'm not sure, but they act like a couple so I think so."

"Oh okay.

"You're like nicer than those guys. You're like naturally nice, not like fake nice."

"Thanks. You're nice too."

"You're like at that age before guys become dicks. Those guys are fucking retarted"

"Have you ever got with a girl?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

" Yeah."

"When?"

"Last year."

"Last year?"

"In Florida."

"Oh. Was it... How was it?"

"It was all right. She worked at Disney World. She just got too comfortable. Didn't stay in her own lane."

"What did you do?"

"I don't kiss and tell. I'm a gentleman"

"That's good to know. You're not like these fools. Let's go check out Angela's room."