cove.[003]

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

╔══ •°°• ══╗

"I made this piece myself."Aonung extended his arm, showing off a beaded cuff, before snickering with pride. "Aren't I just glamorous?" He asked. She only rolled her eyes, after taking a glance of the jewelry. "You're just jealous!" He laughed loudly. "Jealous? Of you?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Yes! You want to wear it too, don't you?" He smirked, knowing she would give him the reaction he wanted.

       He knew her too well by now. "I mean-" she started, looking at the spiraled beaded cuff, it truly was beautiful the more she examined its details. "Oh come now! Don't pretend like you don't want it." He said as he took off the cuff. Za'tari smiled slightly, not wanting to show him he was fully correct, giving him a nod."I guess I would like to wear it".

        "Here." He said, handing her the cuff. "Keep it. The dried seaweed color looks better on you anyway." She only lightheartedly scoffed, sliding the cuff up her arm. "Thanks, Ao'nung." He stood up, offering her a hand. "Don't mention it." He replied. Za'tari smiled as she traced the intricate beading. Breaking the silence, he said, "Come on, skxawng. I want to show you something."

"Fine." She laughed, taking his hand. They young na'vi pair walked along the beach as they watched the sun sit on the horizon line. "Where are we going, Ao'nung?" She questioned, as realizing they were going away from the village. "Just wait. Trust me." He replied. The girl only sighed, hating the anticipation of surprises.

"I call it 'The Cove'." He said as they stopped at an opening to a cave. The water was clear, being lit up by the luminous plants inside. "Very creative." She smiled after making the sarcastic remark. He only smacked his lips and rolled his eyes. The girl felt a rush of water at her feet, slightly startling her. "What the-" she started. "Tide changes." He said with a smile, watching the water start to rise, crashing against the walls of the cave. "And why are you smiling?" She asked, watching the water rush in and out of the cave, starting to create waves.

"Best thing for bodysurfing." He smirked.

     "Ao'nung!" A voice said, snapping him out of his thoughts. "What?" He quickly asked, his eyes still lingering on the spiraled cuff that wrapped around Za'tari's arm. "I've been trying to get your attention now for ages." Rotxo said annoyed, petting the chirping ilu. "Yeah, sorry." He said, regaining focus. Calling the ilu off, Roxto swan closer to Tsireya and Za'tari, Ao'nung following close behind.

     Za'tari sat on the ledge of a pathway, legs dangling into the water, allowing the sun's rays to kiss her skin. "Za'tari, you're supposed to be helping." Tsireya whined, giving her a look. Za'tari always hated that look, ever since they were young, she knew she couldn't refuse. The girl only sighed as she dived into the water, unintentionally coming back up to the surface, very close to Ao'nung.