The Ultimates! (Rules)

Oc role: Protag

Name: Satsuki Hanamura

Appearance:

Ultimate: ultimate Random

Personality: self deprecating, kind, and loyal

Family: TeruTeru Hanamura (Cousin)

Killing game history: this is the 1st killing game she's been in, but her lover (Naegi from THH) has and she won't stand for that suffering anymore

Would they kill? Why or why not?: No, her anxiety is too high

Likes: Friends from the 78th class, Hopes peak, and multi-colored fruit smoothies (they look poopie brown at the end)

Dislikes: Monokuma, the killing game, and secrets when they're from her friends

Other skills: has a 2nd talent of ultimate Team Leader

Backstory: growing up with her best friend Naegi and her cousin TeruTeru, Satsuki had been around victims of the killing game before it started. As she grew up, she began to become more self conscious and even suicidal. Satsuki still wants to escape with everyone, and will fight tooth and nail to make that happen!

"No matter how much I want to die, I will never die by your hands! I'll live on for all I care for, and who have hope in me!"

                                                   ~Satsuki Hanamura

(Yay, finished! Now it's your turn! All ya gotta do is fill out the roles & answer questions in comments!)

Oc role: (Satsu's the protagonist, but who's her antagonist, support, etc? Well that's up to you!)

Name: (self explanatory)

Appearance: (insert a link to a photo of them, or just describe them)

Ultimate: (what special skill do they have?)

Personality: (what are they like as an individual?)

Family: (who's their family? Someone we know or new people all together?)

Killing game history: (is this their 1st time, have they been here before, or know someone who has?)

Would they kill? Why or why not?:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Other skills: (do they have any other abilities? If so, what are they?)

Backstory: (Bring it all together in the end! Tell me what they're story is and why they do the things they do!)

[I await for the new students to arrive, and am excited to meet them and for the game to start!]