chapter 18

NO ONES POV

The two gangs enter, as their flags swayed and stood proudly. The two gangs now faced each other, ready to win.

" Alright! The representative of each gang, step forward!" The referee, Hansen said.

Draken and kazutora stepped up and faced each other.

" So these are the rules y'all got to choose? So what will it be? A fight between your five strongest guys, or an all out fight?"

" Valhalla started this war, so I say they choose." Said draken.

" We only have one request, you give us back baji." Draken continued.

" Huh?! Baji came to us with his own to feet, HE decided to quit toman and join Valhalla!" Kazutora said.

" Hey! Quit ya jack asses so which will it b-!?" Before they knew kazutora punched Hansen hard enough to make his nose bleed.

" rules? Hah! Very funny were delinquents for cryin' out loud we didn't come here to play, we came here to beat your asses and leave you all dead!!" Kazutora smiled wickedly with a just a hint of craziness in his eyes.

" Kazutora...!" Draken whispered.

" So let's get this shit started!!"

Mikey glared at him if looks could, then kazutora would be 6 ft under.

" Let's go, toman!!"

" Yeah!!!!!"

" Kill em Valhalla!!"

" Yeah!!!"

The two gangs ran towards each other and not backing down.

Chaos was everywhere it's hard to spot anyone but one person sure did stood out.

" Woohoo! This is fun!" Said the only female in the fight after doing a round house kick to a Valhalla member.

" That's our princess!"

" Holy shit!"

" That's gonna hurt."

" Glad I'm not in the fight."

" Heh, that's our girl" said mitsuya.

" Goddamn partner!" Chifuyu said as he watched the female going on a full on rampage on Valhalla members takin em down left and right.

" Come at me!!" She said punching someone.

???? POV.

The fight was chaotic which is normal for us, that's why it's boring.

That was until I saw a beautiful girl with long sun yellow hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes, she looked like she's having a blast with a large smile on her face.

" Hey... Nii-san who's that?" I asked my brother.

" Who?"

" That girl" I say as I pointed at her.

" Oh, I don't know? but damn she's pretty~"
He said with a dreamy look on his face.

My eye twitch.

' she's mine you Annabelle lookin' ass !!'

As we were watching the fight we noticed the toman guys are almost all down.

*Sigh* " looks like tomans finished." I declared that was until......

Takemichi POV

" COME AT ME YOU SORRY EXCUSE OF DELINQUENTS!!" I yelled as she landed on her feet after doing a flying kick.

" If you think that's enough to take me down, well try again!! Is this all Valhalla can do!? What a bunch of weak asses!" I declared.

I looked around and saw almost all the members aside from the captains are all down for the count.

' the hell!?'

" What the hell do ya think your doing!?"

All the members looked at me.

" Is this all ya got!? Look around draken's protecting your sorry asses cuz y'all give up so easily!" I say as I sassily put both my hands on my hips.

" If this is all you got leave toman, we don't need such undetermined idiots!"

They looked at me stunned I looked at them.

" So are you all undetermined idiots or nah!!?"

" W-were not princess!!"

" That's right!"

" We're just getting started!"

" Ya don't need to protect us draken we can take these weaklings!"

I smiled at them and saw draken smile too as he stretch his long ass legs

" Looks like I don't to protect them after all, thanks Takemichi." He said to me and I smiled.

" Oh. And if any of you give up that easily ever again...... I'll make you run up and down Mt.Fuji..... do you all understand stand?"

"E-eeekk!! Yes ma'am!!" All of them said

I smiled in satisfaction.

" Good boy. Now let's go!!"

" Right!!"

TO BE CONTINUED.