Writing Journey

I have tried writing. It takes a lot a moment to come up with the ideas... At first I thought, writing is my not cup of my tea.
That too in English. Being in India, you all know that here dialect changes from one place to another same goes to Religion too. They differ from one to another.
.
.
.
.
So since I'm from south of India, I have teo Languages. One is my mother toungue another one is state language. With that I have another language which the origin language of my community or cast something. Which I haven't learnt. But later comes the National Language. And another one is commercial language which is English. I have been studying English from 3rd standard. Before that it wasn't compulsory for us.

I have completed my Bachelor of Arts degree with three major subject and two other subjects which is language.
Fortunately or unfortunately I had chosen the National language and Obviously England was compulsory second language.
And the major subjects are History Journalism and English literature.
I hated history. I left it. And for Journalism I had to study state language, which I haven't opted in this degre.. And them English Literature. We had to study about American literature and many other literature including many novels.
I was very good at learning though I couldn't understand this grammar things. I always thought that grammar is not important. If people understand, what you want to express then it's enough. But surely sometimes you need better Language because some people can't understand this.
With these roller coster, I haven't even studied my state language, which made my post graduation little difficult. Because we had to publish articles regularly and we had to write scripts and articles. Many failures and humps. But still I couldn't a correct language for life. At the end of my Post graduation, we needed to submit a research paper. Instead of my state language I chose English which was easy for
Writing.

And now I started writing these stories. You can definitely find many grammar mistakes over here. I thought no one will read my stories..
But.....

Look at here I got this much views on my story

Look at here I got this much views on my story... I felt encouraged.
If I say it I felt encouraged by these two people.

1_k00kY_keZia_43 WellaWella652

They have been constant support..

So with that thought I took one more step to writing. And it's here infront you guys....

I may sound greedy, but I expect same encouragement from you guys

I may sound greedy, but I expect same encouragement from you guys... I need your reviews and critics over my story.. I don't know, if I'm writing good or not...
And finally to all people who read my story and voted it. Thank you and Love you so much all of you.....
-shri❣️