Morning-

The Sun was rising and so were the little monkies and other living creatures who lived on Flower Fruit Mountain. As the Sun raised higher it shined on a small house and through the windows which would brighten up a room. This room had a bed and on that bed were two peeps sleeping peacefully cuddling eachother.

Once the sun's beam of light flashes through slowly, the rays reaches the female companion's eyes which causes her to wake up. As she opens her eyes fully, she looks up to see her husband still asleep and she smiles while touching his cheeks gently and giving him a gentle kiss on the lips which caused the Male companion to stir and chuckle back lazily returning the kiss still sleepy.

"Heh, don't tease..." He mumbles still with his eyes closed.

"Teasing? I would never hm," She snuggles into his chest. "Would I tease the great sage equal to heaven?~"

He wraps his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him "Well this great sage will show no mercy to his beautiful queen no matter what for if she does continue this, there will be judgement to lay upon her." He says as he grips her waist

"Pffffffff, stapppppp...." She blushes smiling and pushes him away to gets up and puts on clothes "Besides, Mk coming over today to train and you'll need to save the energy for all that fighting."

"I mean...well...agh right" He gets up with her and also puts his clothes on, "but don't think it's over yet my queen~."
He kisses her cheek and starts to walk out of their shared room.