Scott Imagine

"I got to go, Stiles is getting impatient," my boyfriend Scott told me. I looked over to see Stiles tapping his foot with his arms crossed by the school exit. I snickered at him, "go," I told Scott, still laughing slightly. "You sure you'll be okay?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, "Yes Scott, I'll be fine unlocking my locker by myself." I swear he is so overprotective. "I love you," I said standing on my toes and giving him a peck on the lips. "I love you too," he said before leaving and walking out the door with Stiles. I turned back to my locker trying to open it, but not succeeding very well. I tried for about the 100th time and it still didn't work. "Need some help," someone said behind me. I turned around to see someone I was not expecting, Jackson, but I didn't question it. I nodded, "whats the code?" He asked. "24-17-9," I told him. He got it on the first try. "Thanks," I told him, signalling that it was okay to leave, but he didn't, so I took the time to ask him. "Jackson, we have never talked, and from what I hear your a pretty big asshole, why did you help me?" He smirked, "I always take the time to help a pretty girl," he said leaning against a locker. I rolled my eyes, yep, he was a player. "Well I have a-" I began, but was interrupted. "Boyfriend. I know. Scott." I looked to see everyone had left, I was alone, just my luck. "Well then it should be pretty obvious that im not interested." I said closing my locker and turning to leave. But Jackson stepped in front of me, "oh, but I didn't ask if you were interested," he said. Okay, now I was scared. "Move," I said trying to get by him, but I couldn't. Next thing I knew I was being slammed against a locker, and being kissed. "Jackson get off of me!" I yelled, but he kept going. I tried push him off, but I couldn't. "Get off of her!" Someone yelled, it was Scott, thank god. Jackson was ripped off of me and thrown to the ground. "Ever touch her again, and I'll kill you, got it!" Jackson nodded and ran away. Scott brang me into a hug, "are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Come on, let's go," he said, putting an arm around my waist and walking toward the door.