Chapter 10

Porsche pov..

Porsche is sitting at the gazebo and day dreaming.. Then.. Khun and Chay join Porsche at the gazebo while waiting for Vegas and Kim to return.. Khun touch Porsche shoulder and say.. Don't worry na Porsche.. Vegas and Kim knows how to take care of them self.. They are stronger than you think... Chay rub Porsche shoulder and reply.. Mr Khun is right phi Porsche... Don't worry na.. They will be... Chay words got cut off by Vegas Kim and Odin.. Porsche quickly get up and hug Vegas tightly and say.. I really miss you sweetheart.. Kim hug Porsche as well and say.. We are fine Porsche.. Don't worry too much.. Oh.. We would like to introduce you to our mentor.. Odin.. Odin then change into human form and bow in front of Porsche.. Porsche hide behind Vegas and look at Vegas with an uncomfortable expression.. Khun chuckle and ask.. How are you doing Odin? Odin smile and reply back.. Im fine... Kim secretly use his power to see what is Lucifer doing... Kim then feel shock as he see Lilith is already lying dead on the floor... Kim quickly erase the vision and say.. Guys.. Excuse me.. I must go back to main family realm... Khun.. Lets go back na... We need to talk to Pa... Khun start to feel confuse and say.. Alright.. Lets go back Kim.. Kim nod and teleport back to main family realm with Khun... Vegas then ask...Odin.. What's going on? Why Kim decides to return to main family realm all of a sudden?Odin sigh heavily and use his power to show a vision to Vegas Porsche and Chay.. Vegas feel shock as he see Lilith is already dead then ask... Odin.. What the hell is going on right now? Why Lilith is like that..Porsche then reply.. Did Kinn already killed that woman? Odin nod and say.. We must be careful.. We didn't know what's on Lucifer mind... He is really cunning.. Vegas then ask..Whats your plan? Odin then reply back.. I must go to main family realm to discuss about this matter.. 3 of you please stay here... Im afraid Lucifer will come here to kill you Porsche... I need to go now.. Odin then dissappear... Porsche look at Vegas and Chay with a worry expression.. Vegas hug Porsche and Chay then give both of them a kiss and say.. I promise.. I will protect you both... Lets go inside na... Porsche nod and take Chay to go inside with him... Vegas look at the sky and say.. Please be safe Kim.. Khun.. Pa.. Macau.. Uncle... Im sorry because I couldn't be there to protect you all... I already have a family that I need to protect... Vegas sigh heavily and go inside the house...

At main family realm...

Khun and Kim finally arrives at main family.. Khun then see his father is resting.. Kim walk towards his father and say.. Pa.. We are back... Korn then look at his sons and smile.. Kim sit beside his father and say.. Pa... Kinn already done something terrible... Korn look at Kim with a serious expression and ask... What have he done Kim? Odin suddenly appear and say.. Well.. Your son already killed Lilith... And right now.. Lucifer is already dissappear... Im afraid he will target Porsche and Vegas.. Also with Chay... Khun then reply back... Should I stay in human world Pa? I can't leave them like that... Korn sigh heavily and massage his head then say... Ask Vegas to bring Porsche and Chay to minor family realm.. I will talk to Karn about this.. Odin then reply back.. Im afraid that wont help Korn... Lucifer not only target Vegas and Porsche but minor family as well... I don't know where is Lucifer right now.. But.. I have a bad feeling about him... I can feel that he will destroy everything.. Kim start to feel angry and say.. I will look for Kinn...the rest of you stay here... Kim is about to dissappear but quickly got stop by Odin and Khun.. Korn then say.. Kim.. And Khun.. You both better stay here... Help me to protect this realm... Odin then reply back.. Im agree with your father... This realm are more important... Vegas can take care of Porsche and Chay.. Don't worry about it.. Korn then say.. We must stay together... Khun smile and say.. Of course Pa.. We will...

At Porsche house (Night)

Porsche Pov..

Porsche is cooking at the kitchen... Vegas then see Porsche is cooking then walk towards him and hug Porsche from behind and kiss his cheek.. Porsche chuckle and say.. I know you are hungry sweetheart.. Can you please wait for a while? Chay then see Porsche phone is buzzing and see Pete name on it.. Porsche look at Chay and ask.. Who is it Chay? Chay then reply back.. Its P Pete.. Should I answer it?Porsche take the phone from Chay and say.. Here Chay.. You continue it na.. Phi want to answer the phone call first.. Chay nod and continue cooking as Porsche go outside to answer the phone call... Porsche then answer the phone call and say.. Hello Pete? Whats up? Pete then say.. Porsche.. Are you coming to university tomorrow? Our friends really miss you na.. Please come.. Vegas then sit beside Porsche and smile at him.. Porsche sigh slowly and say.. Ok Pete.. I will come tomorrow na.. Pete then yell happily and say.. Yaay!! Porsche will come! Porsche chuckle and say.. I will see you tomorrow Pete.. Pete then hung up the call as well as Porsche... Porsche kiss Vegas cheek softly and say.. I will go to university tomorrow.. Vegas nod and reply back.. I will go with you tomorrow na.. Now.. Let's go inside.. I think Chay already prepare the food on the table.. Vegas kiss Porsche forehead and take Porsche to go inside the house.. As they go inside.. Kinn suddenly appear and say.. Just wait Vegas.. I will make your life suffer.. Kinn then dissappear...