Drunk

Bumseok was laying in bed, the blanket covering his whole body due to the cold air hitting his feet. The pain on his lower back stung his body, making him shake under the blanket from what happened previously.

𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒌𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒂, 10:07

***

Sieun felt something was off, Bum seok wasn't there and Sooho left and never came back. Sieun thought the pair was studying so he minded his own business till his worried side got so bad that he ran out the class to call Sooho but no one answered.

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒌𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒂, 2:57

Bumseok called Sooho to spend time with him but Sooho managed to get Young iy's phone number which made Bumseok upset.

***
Sooho and Young iy spend more time with each other and Bum seok felt like he was getting ignored so he left that place which confused the other pair.

"Ignoring me??!! Fucking prick..." Bumseok huffed, dialling Sieun phone number to maybe spend time with him but Sooho ended up finding them so he came as well.

𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃, 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒌𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒂, 10:22

When the trio made it to the club, Bumseok decided to ignore Sooho like Sooho did to Bum seok.

Bum seok sat down somewhere with Sieun as he watched Sooho get drunk.

Bum seok noticed a gang of people that used to bully him harshly in his old school, thats why he transfered to different school.

When the boy noticed, he got up and ran to a room to hide, scrunching his nose to steady his breathing.

But, his bullies found him untill Sieun came to protect him. The bullies were afraid of his un friendliness so they walked away "I didn't know who they were" Sieun said "its okay.." Bum seok said before walking away to get away from Sooho but, Sooho followed him and tried to talk to him but the pair ended up fighting instead which broke their friendship.

Sieun tried to stop them but he couldn't. "stop fighting- no use-" but he was cut off by Bum seok saying "Sieun- this has nothing to do with you-" Bum seok said hefore turning his gaze to Sooho and they began to fight again.

𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒌𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒂, 10:09

Sieun came to school with an emotionless look on his face, noticing the pair not at school.

***
Sooho was still delivering people food till his bike started acting up on him, making him fall off his bike. Most people saw it and called the hospital for him.

When Bum seok arrived home, he saw Sooho on the new and smirked, seeing that his plan worked. Bum seok hooked up with Youngbin's gang and told them to find someone to beat up Sooho. They got someone named Wooyoung who is a fighter and boxer.

Bum seok damaged Sooho's bike so he would get hurt and not be able to fight well.

***
When Sieun saw the news he gulped before trying to call Sooho but he didn't answer so, he searched for him untill he found him in a dark alley fighting with Wooyoung and Youngbin's gang members.

Sieun tried to protect him but ended up getting knocked out in the head while Sooho tried his best to beat them up but got hit hard in the head, making him fall and faint.

Everyone noticed he wasnt breathing so one of them called the police and ran away.

Sooho was took into the hospital to get checked out and now he is in a coma.

Sieun checked on him and sniffed, crying into his hands for the first time.

(SORRY THAT THIS MADE NO SENSE AND WASNT DETAILED ENOUGH- FORGIVE ME! AND SORRY FOR THE SAD ENDING!!)