𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊,
Attempt

A fleeting thought came to mind. You should probably take in your surroundings. As you stood up and took notice of something nearby. It was large in height and weight. With its physique being really muscular. With skin looking like it was as rough, and tough, as stone, an axe laying near it, with huge horns protruding on either side of its head. With squinted eyes, and with little observation did you realize what it was.

'It was an Axe Mitachurl?! How did I not notice the first time?! Is this some weird lucid dream? Could I command that Mitachurl to my will?' As you had an inner monologue to yourself. You didn't realize you were walking as you think. Getting nearer to the Mitachurl. Well, you garnered its attention, luckily for you. The Mitachurl was alone not with a camp of other monsters. You've taken notice of the Mitachurl due to its heavy footsteps. Wait....maybe this isn't a lucid dream?! You didn't wanna be noticed by it. Shouldn't you be able to bend everything around you toward your will?

[ TIME CHALLENGE HAS STARTED]
[DEFEAT MONSTER IN UNDER 5 MINUTES]

It swung its axe towards you, but you had moved to the side before you could be cut in half. 'Hey! I don't wanna turn into a Marco kinnie'. After playing the game for a long time, you could already predict most of the monster's movement, thanks to the game. A little familiar sound of a 'ding' echoed in your ears. Were you the only one able to hear that?

A familiar blue screen popped up in front of you

A familiar blue screen popped up in front of you. 'Be for real right now, how would I know, how to use that?! What even is that?! How would I know how to use that power anyways?!' Your thoughts are interrupted by your body instinctively moving to the side. As the head of the axe landed next to you. You definitely can't fight that thing with willpower alone, but wait isn't this just a dream? Won't you just wake up? If you die you will eventually wake up, right? You wanted to test that theory. As the Axe Mitachurl picks up its axe to swing it towards you once more. You only stared at it without any hesitation believing you would live another day.