Drake's Prologue

*1995*

Tupac's song, " California Love" was blasting through the speakers. This girl, Miracle was dancing with me going crazy. I knew for a fact she was drunk as hell. We were seriously vibing ; So Bitch don't kill my vibe. A Crowed formed around us watching us dance . Miracle started saying weird stuff...

Miracle : " Yeah! Eat a shoe, Nigga, EAT A SHOE!!!"

People stared at her then started to laugh. I brushed it off and kept dancing.

Miracle: " Milk That Cow Baby! Y'all ain't never seen no invisible weave like this! I want my fucking Unicorn!

Right after she said that, she vomited all over the floor. She started to giggle like there was something wrong with her.

Miracle : " I'm sorry! I didn't mean to spill my chocolate skittles on Beyonce!"

The crowd started to dispearse and she looked at me...

Miracle : " Oh hi! You're cute!"

She kissed me; I swear I could taste her lunch. It was awful. I was definitely NOT Ready for that. Like,Pepe 'le Pew ,you stank, lookin' ass nigga.She got snatched away, Thank The Good Lord Almighty ! I looked up and saw my girlfriend, Gisele , Beating the shit outta Miracle. G's fists kept colliding with her face. It looked like it hurt! I couldn't let this keep happening , so I pulled Gisele off of Miracle.

Miracle : " You don't want none BEWH BEWH!! I WILL PUT EGGS IN YO' MOTHERFUCKIN' CAR!"

Gisele got out of my grip, somehow, and preceded to put the PAWS on the poor girl. I didn't even try to help Miracle this time. I just let Gisele go bad on her. When G was done, You could barely recognize the damn girl! Daaaaaaaaaammmnn.

Gisele :" Get the fuck out! Stupid hoe!"

Miracle :" That's Okaaaaaaay! Because, THERE GO DA BUS! WHAAAAT, THERE GO DA BUS! WHAAAAAT!?!?"

She drunkly wobbled out of the house but there wasn't a bus in sight. Nobody even knows where she went! I was still thinking when I got popped upside the head.

Drake : " What the hell?"

Gisele : " THAT, Was for letting them dusty,crusty,musty ass hoes kiss on you with they dirty mouth! "

Just then, somebody yelled "Aye Aye! Got a dirty mouth?!" In a british accent and threw a pack of Orbit at me. I flipped the bird to whoever threw it.

Drake: " It wasn't my fault! She was drunk!"

Gisele: " Well EXCUSE the fuck outta me! But weren't y'all dancing too?"

Drake :" JUST Dancing.Calm down babe!"

Gisele: " Boy, DON'T Tell me what to do!"

She started to beat me up, but I got away. See, Gisele got them hands, she'll beat up anybody. She was actin' hella crazy today, though. Later , we broke up..

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

*2013*

Haven't heard from her since; She didn't go to Centennial. I'm the only single guy outta my boys,man. I feel empty and alone. I miss her, I need her back. I don't have kids yet, but I hope to. Red Dimez is the only thing I care about, besides My Niggas. I can't wait 'til we ride out tonight to gain territiory. We'll win this battle, 'fasho ! It's almost 12AM now....

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

*~Kiya*