Ch.10 STATUS & Andrea Maguire

In a lawn you can hear a noise like something is cutting the air.

*plop

"I think it's about twenty." I said as I wiped my sweat.

Behind me I can see that the place is not green anymore but red because of the blood of about twenty goblins.

I wasn't disgusted or nervous about what I was doing, I don't know why.

And the more I've killed it, the better I feel and I think my stamina is infinite.

I put all the mana stones inside their bodies in my storage.

I didn't take their bodies because there was nothing important but that mana stone

I couldn't see any goblins anymore so I decided to go out.

I checked my status before I went out.

•••••
[ STATUS ]

Name:Jimin Oston

Age:17(19)

Hp: 3500/3500

Mp: 210/210

STR: 63

AGI: 41

VIT: 35

INT: 13

WIS: 21

LUCK: 10

GP: 7

INNATE ABILITY:
[The Chosen of the abyss](Locked)
[Private Dimension](1,000 square meter)

ABILITY:
[Door Open/Close]
[Fire Breath] [Basic Swordmanship (pasive)]

•••••

PS: I changed the HP and MP because I connected it to VIT and WIS.
Thank you, I hope you will support me here because this is the first serious novel that I will make, I am new to this, so if there is something wrong, please let me know that I will improve through time :): ).
...

I wasn't surprised that my status increased, especially in strength, because I could feel it from the speed with which I killed the goblins.

While I was killing earlier I acquired [Basic Swordmanship (Passive)] because I used a sword while fighting.

I asked why I got something like this and System said.

[There are abilities that are acquired through training. Swordmanship is so good that anyone can learn it as long as they have talent for it.] said the system.

...

I just came out of the bathroom because of the stench of goblin blood.

I was wiping my hair when I heard my cellphone ring.

I looked at who it was.

Andrea Maguire

"yes, I forgot about it" I said and took the phone from the top of my bed.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey!! Jimin, what did I hear that you dropped out of school." Andrea's voice immediately echoed on the cellphone, which hurt my ears.

"Don't scream, go to the house and I'll make you relax." I told him.

"Wait for me." she said as she hung up the phone.

I was thinking because I was thinking that Jimin still has a girlfriend. That's right, Andrea is his best friend, and sometimes she's even a knight in shying armor. Because this is the only thing that keeps him in school.

Actually, Andrea's father is a friend of Jimin's father, so basically they are friend from childhood. Andrea just came here to study with Jimin.

Of course, Andrea's father did not agree, because Korea was far away from us. But when it was heard that Jimin's parents died in the dungeon break. Andrea's father wanted to take Jimin to study there, but Jimin didn't agree.

He said he likes it here because his family's memories are here. Andrea's father didn't force Jimin, but he allowed Andrea to go to Korea to study there and for Jimin to be with someone.
.....

After a while I heard a knock on the door.