VII.

Hi!! sexual content ahead

Falling into your own little world, you weren't sure how long you had been sitting at the booth before Eren stumbled back to the table. "You okay?" He asked with concern etched on his face. "Yeah, guess this really just isn't it for me tonight." You replied back. You had completely lost your buzz, your conversation Jean sobering you up.

"Well good news for you then. We're about to head back to the RV. I think just about everyone is ready to too except for Connie maybe. He'd stay here shaking his ass all night if we let him."

At that, everyone started walking towards the table ready to leave. You all climbed in the uber and made your way back to the RV. As you made your way inside, you noticed everyone taking a seat on the floor.

"C'mon Y/n it's game time!" Connie waggled his eyebrows and waved you to the floor seeing the confused look you gave him. "It's time for drink or dare."

Hesitantly you sat down with Mikasa to your left and Sasha to your right. Eren sat next to her and then Armin, Jean, and Connie completed the circle.

"I'll go first. Eren, drink or dare." Connie was bouncing in his seat with anticipation. "Uh dare?" Eren replied. "I dare you to twerk on the wall."

He was full on cackling at this point. Eren stood up making his way over to the wall, doing a handstand and pushing his feet against it, almost reaching the ceiling. He twerked as Connie threw change at him laughing like a hyena.

The rounds continued back and forth for a while, each round getting wilder than the last. Already Sasha had done a body shot off of Eren, Connie was passed out on the floor wearing one of Mikasa's bras, and you had downed 3 mystery shots Connie had concocted. Before you knew it, it was your turn again.

"Y/n, drink or dare." "Dare." You say without hesitating. "I dare you to do a strip tease for anyone in this room." It was Mikasa handing out the dare this time. It seemed easy enough, you could just go over to her or Sasha and get it out of the way. However, Jean's earlier comments haunted you.

He accused you of being submissive, acting like he knew you when he didn't. You were sick of him. You could be dominant and take charge and now was your opportunity to prove it.

Sasha rushed over to her phone to play some music through the speaker as you stood up preparing yourself. As the music played you slowly moved your hips from side to side, eyes closed so you didn't make your target obvious. As the beat picked up, you turned around and locked on to Jean.

Your eyes matched with his as you slowly crossed the circle, sliding the sleeve of your dress off of your body. His eyes were staring at you in wonder, mouth slightly agape as you inched closer and closer.

Stopping in your tracks, you lifted your dress over your head, standing in nothing but the matching lingerie you purchased earlier that day. The red fabric clung to you like a second skin, leaving little to the imagination. You leaned down, crawling toward him before last minute detouring to the side and placing yourself on Armin's lap.

Jean tried to mask his surprise but you notice the downturn of his lip and the slight furrow of his brow.

Armin flinched underneath you obviously startled by your change in direction. You moved your mouth next to his ear, breath heavy on his earlobe. "Help me give them a show, yeah?" you whispered, earning a quick nervous nod in response.

You pulled your head back up to look into his eyes as you rolled your hips forward against his. You were completely straddling him now, grinding against him to the beat of the music. You lowered and pressed yourself further into him, feeling him harden against you in response.