Chapter 5(season 2): Pushing the limits of the fighter 2

Previously,
Broly was on the ground panting until he yelled. "ARGHHHH!!" His Lssj increased until it hit its limit breaker. "Hmmm. This should do..." Dakon said as he created an artificial moon at the top of the sky. Seeing that moon, Broly went crazy as he grew into a great ape. His aura intensified and he yelled as the ground shook.

"Whis?" Dakon said. Whis nodded and place a photo of his father in his mind. Broly's eyes opened as he slowly changed into a super Sayian 4 state.

Broly smiled at Dakon and charged at him. Both Broly and Dakon clashed, elbow to elbow. They part for a long while while Dakon did a roundhouse kick and knocked back Broly.

While Broly was flying back when Dakon dashed to him and did a sweep kick. Dakon yelled, "Renewal Taekwando, Axe!!"

His legs landed on Broly's stomach as he gasped when the kick landed. Afterwards, Dakon spun and tried to low kick Broly. However, Broly got to his feet and kicked Dakon's leg, they both collide. They tried to push each other out of the competition.

Out of the blue, Dakon hears a fusion boom when he saw Gogeta. Piccolo and Gohan got ready when all of the fighters got ready to take him on. Dakon breathed and got into his renewal Taekwondo state.

Broly charged first and tries to land a punch, Dakon raised his foot and plant it on Broly's body. He merely pushed and send Broly a few feet away. He then spun and did a recoiled kick to Ultra instinct omen Gogeta. He spun behind Piccolo and Gohan who were trying to attack him together.

"Renewal Fang." He slammed both of his elbow to Piccolo and Gohan's head and slam both of them with his foot. As they flew, Dakon leapt and did his true round kick.

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!!! I MIGHT ELSE WELL KILL YOU!!!" Dakon yelled and charged all of his energy in his foot as he yelled "RENEWAL TAEKWANDO. OMEGA DEVIL CRUSH!!!" He raised his foot to 180 degrees and brought his foot down. A huge devil aura appeared as it went down fast.

Knowing that they would be crushed if they don't do anything, they all charged their ki blast and launched them. "Big Bang KAMEHAMEHA!!" "MOUTH BEAMMMM!!!" "SPECIAL BEAM CANNONS!!" Both Gohan and Piccolo did the same attack as they collide with the devil gene.

However, they were losing while Dakon brought his foot downwards. When the devil gene got close, all of the fighters felt immense pressure and they continue to push further and further. "We are screwed." Gohan said while Piccolo stayed silent. "RAHHHHHHH I WILL NOT DIEE!!!" Broly yelled as the increased his power to the max.

The other fighters also did the same and give in their all until... "Next thing. Never lose your guard." A voice said as the fighters turned behind and saw Dakon launching a Kamehameha. Their eyes widened in shock as they got hit full force and send flying.

"Argh..." Gohan stood up and saw Piccolo who was knocked out on the ground. He then saw Vegeta and Goku along with the rest who didn't make it(or so he thought). "Dakon...YOU BASTARD!!!!" Gohan screamed as his powers shot through the roof. He screamed louder and louder as his eye pupils turned electrifying red. His hair starts to turn silver as a new silver aura appeared.

"This is must be the prophesied Beast mode that only one being can achieve

"This is must be the prophesied Beast mode that only one being can achieve. Looks like it's you Gohan." Dakon smiled when Gohan charged at him at full speed. "SHUT UPP!!" When Gohan came into contact with Dakon, Dakon had to raise both hands to block him and elbow to knock Gohan back.

Dakon powered up to super Sayian devil and charged at Gohan who responded the same. When they collide, huge EMPs can be emitted through the galaxy. Whis created a barrier when Gohan strike harder and harder each time his lands a blow. Knowing that he have to take it on another level, Dakon skipped his level and went on to Super Sayian 4.

"Not bad, looks like your beast mode already reached its max potential. Seeing that you have make me go to this form, you are stronger than your future self."

As Dakon spoke, Vegeta opened his eyes and saw Gohan achieving his new form. "No way...even Gohan has improved. What about me? Is this stupid instinct all I can do. No I won't accept it. I REFUSE TOOO!!" Vegeta thought as the ground rumbled and Vegeta's body float. He yelled and raged even further than any Sayian has raged before.

"I WILL NOT BE WEAKK!!!" He yelled and achieved a new Super Sayian form. "I will destroy any and everything..." he muttered as he opened his eyes. A purple aura covers his whole body like an armour as if you can see a whole other universe in it. "Not bad. You have achieved hakai on your own Vegeta..."

To be continued

To be continued...