Photoshoot

Chris and I walked into the studio where the pictures were going to be taken the next morning and I smiled seeing Freda and Frank.

"Hey you two!" Freda said and I smiled as we all hugged. Freda then saw Bianca who was holding my hand but huddled against Chris's leg being super nervous and shy.

"And who is this cutie?!" She asked crouching down to Bianca's level. I looked at Chris unsure of what to say, we sucked at this. We had not discussed how to broach this subject with people.

"This is Bianca, my daughter." I said and Chris just slightly nodded. I knew it hurt him.

"The reason you left acting?" Frank asked and I nodded. He then looked at Chris and me.

"Is Chris...?" Frank asked and we nodded.

"He didn't know. It's a long story." I said and they both nodded.

"Well, we are happy she is here, she can sit with me." Freda said and I smiled at Bianca.

"You want to see mom and dad work?" Chris asked Bianca and she smiled with a nod.

"Okay well why don't you guys get into hair and make-up, then wardrobe." We will get everything set here." Frank said and we walked over to the only dressing room there was, and I smiled at Chris.

"We share." I said and he laughed. I sat in the makeup and hair chair sitting Bianca in my lap. She was watching me get my makeup done and smiled. The make-up artist looked at me and I gave a small nod. They put a little bit of blush on her and lip gloss. I smiled at her.

"Hey now! Make up on my baby girl?!" Chris asked and we laughed.

"I look pretty!" She said to Chris, and he was buttoning up his white button up. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Too stuffy for the ad." I said and turned in my chair. I started rolling up his sleeves and undid some of his top buttons.

"Look at you fashion designer." Chris said and I shook my head.

"Nope I just know what I like." I said and Chris smiled and kissed the top of my head. Then he went to get his hair styled. I got up once my make-up was done and put on my black dress, they wanted me in. As soon as we were dressed Freda and Frank came walking in.

"We have a present for the two of you." Freda said handing us the small boxes. We opened them up and we both got a bottle of perfume and cologne. I opened it up and smelled it.

"Oh god, this is amazing." I said and spayed some on me. Chris groaned from behind me.

"Issue?" I asked.

"Yeah, I love that smell and now I know why it's called guilty." Chris said and I rolled my eyes as he put on some of the cologne, and I smiled smelling it.

"Yep, I see it now too." I said and he smiled.

"Okay, well before you two do something else to get us another Bianca, let's get you out to take these photos." Frank said and we all laughed. I slipped on my high heels, and we walked to the set. There was a stool sitting there.

"Okay Rose, we would like you on the stool and Chris you get behind her. Just pose but look as normal as possible." Frank said and they turned on some music in the background, so it wasn't silent. We took so many photos, Chris sitting down on the stool and me basically hanging on him, this was so easy, we had done plenty of photoshoot together when we were together and cute couple things for magazines.

 We took so many photos, Chris sitting down on the stool and me basically hanging on him, this was so easy, we had done plenty of photoshoot together when we were together and cute couple things for magazines

For one picture I was sitting down and getting my hair set, Chris leaned down, mouth open and gently bit my neck.

"What the heck!" I said and he laughed and smiled. After a few more photos I saw Bianca watching us and I crooked my finger having her run over to us and I pulled her into my lap.

"What are you doing?" Chris asked.

"Family photos." I said and Chris kissed my cheek.

Once we were done, I looked at Freda and Frank and they sighed.

"I think we got everything. You two are so easy to work with. I say we only work with Rose and Chris from now on." Frank said and we laughed.

"Freda can Bianca stay with you while we get changed?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, she can tell us her favorite photos." Freda said and I smiled.

Chris and I walked into the dressing room, and we could smell the cologne and perfume mingling in the room from when we sprayed it. I groaned and Chris smiled at me.

"I really love that smell." I said and Chris nodded walking over to me and placed his face in my neck where I sprayed and smelled, running his nose along my neck.

"Chris..." I breathed out and he started kissing my neck and up to my ear.

"Rosebud..." He whispered in my ear, then nipped my earlobe. I gripped his head and made him face me and I passionately kissed him. I pushed Chris over to the couch in the dressing room and pushed him down on it. I stood between his legs and unzipped the dress letting it fall to the floor and he growled seeing I only had on black lace panties. He quickly took off the shirt and started unbuckling his pants to push them off as I removed the panties. I stepped out of the pool of the dress on the floor leaving the heels on and Chris groaned. I straddled him and slid him inside of me slowly. I placed my hands on the back of the couch on either side of his head to brace myself. Chris wrapped my arms around me and placed them on my ass, gripped as I started moving on him.

We didn't say anything knowing we needed to be quiet. This was not what I planned but I knew I couldn't deny this man. I loved him, I knew I loved him. I needed to be with him again, he needed to be mine. I leaned down and passionately kissed Chris and he moaned as I started moving faster on him. I bore down on him harder taking him all the way in.

"God, yes, take all of me." Chris said and I smiled. I tightened around Chris, and he felt it and started kissing my neck once he sat up and wrapped his arms around me tightly as I released, I felt him throb inside, so Chris started bucking his hips to finish as I felt him release inside of me. I collapsed on top of him and placed my head on his chest.

"Yeah, not doing this, isn't going to be possible." I said and Chris laughed as I lifted my head up and looked at him. I placed a hand on his cheek.

"I love you." I said and he smiled. He leaned up and passionately kissed me again.

"I love you too." Chris said.